Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Rock Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #1)
This topic is about Rock Star
Buddy Read Archive > Buddy Read: Rock Star (start 11/20 ?)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Is anyone intersted in knocking this one off of their TBR with me? I'm flexible with the start date, but I'd like to read it before the new year. I have some time over the holidays if that works.

message 2: by Jai (new) - added it

Jai | 42 comments Is this the one by Rosylyn Hardy Holocomb? I have time over thanksgiving break to read it with you.

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jai wrote: "Is this the one by Rosylyn Hardy Holocomb? I have time over thanksgiving break to read it with you."

Hey Jai! I'm sorry I'm just now reading your post, I don't know how I missed it. Yes this is the one by Rosylyn Hardy Holcomb, and over Thanksgiving break definitely works for me :)

message 4: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hi Jai is the 20th a good day to start?

Theodora Taylor (theodorat) I can do that, too. And Nov. 20 is perfect for me...

message 6: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

Theodora wrote: "I can do that, too. And Nov. 20 is perfect for me..."

That's great Theodora, the more the merrier :)

Kimberly | 21 comments I've already read the book and own a copy. I love this book! You ladies will not be disappointed.

message 8: by Jai (new) - added it

Jai | 42 comments Sorry for the late reply. The 20th is a good day for me as well.

message 9: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

I had a family emergency, so I haven't started yet. But I'll definitely start tonight when I get settled in. How's it going?

Theodora Taylor (theodorat) I'm about a third of the way through, hoping to finish it before the end of the weekend.

message 11: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

What does everyone think so far? I thought the very beginning was pretty funny.

Theodora Taylor (theodorat) I finished it, liked it, and wrote a review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 13: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

Theodora wrote: "I finished it, liked it, and wrote a review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

I loved your review Theodora!!!

message 14: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 3 stars

As a heroine, Callie isn't my most favorite, but she's far from my least. I love the idea of having a story like this ,in a small, southern town. Most of the IR books that I've read take place in a metropolitan setting.

Theodora Taylor (theodorat) ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "Theodora wrote: "I finished it, liked it, and wrote a review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

I loved your review Theodora!!!"

Thanks! I loved the small Southern town aspect as well.