one on one! discussion

1+1 > Jaidyn The Reclusive One and Xandy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) uh....

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Topic?))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kjdghsjdgjkdf idk, I've never one of oned before, lawl))

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Me neither. XD))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((alright! uh...we could do like a normal one like high school or a bizarre one like other dimension/fairytale or like a dark one like black market r whatever))

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Maybe fairies or cats or assassin school))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((ooooo! Assasin school! that sounds awesome!))

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Or people in highschool with powers or people in high school that can turn into animals))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((gah! i don't care, which ever))

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((You pick.))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((uh....high school with powers, that way you can turn into an animal if you want, lawl))

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Okay))

Name: Ashlyn (Ash/Lynn)
Personality: Ash is somewhat shy around people. When you get to know her, she can be very outgoing and fun. She rarely ever gets angry, so when she does, you know something is wrong. She is super smart in academics, and she isnt too big on the athletic thing.
Animal:Cat
Appearance: Naturally straight, shoulder length blond hair that she curls every morning. Has natural highlights and a streak of red, yellow, and orange. Her eyes are a vibrant icy blue with a darker outer ring around them. Sometimes they change from purple to green, and to black if she's angry. She has buff colored (blond) cat ears on her head so she wears lots of hats, and is usually found wearing fingerless gloves and having earphones permanently plugged in her ears. She is average height, and really skinny. Lynn has a perfectly sloped nose and bow shaped lips.
Other: Total nerd/geek.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((on it!))

Name: Ren
personality: Very outgoing and talkative, he's very social and enjoys conversing about anything. He creative and comes up with really random ideas that most of the time don't work as planned
Appearance: shaggy black hair, large green eyes, easy smile, he's athletic and tall, pretty relaxed way of walking
Animal: crow
other: is very musical, he plays like five instruments

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Yay!

Ash spun her locker combination and her locker popped open. She grabbed her books for her next class. She slowly walked to Chemistry.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren had his chem book balanced on his head, slowly walking down the hallway so as not to have it fall over. A broad grin stretched across his face

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lynn rolled her eyes at an immature boy balancing a book on his head. She sat in her seat and scratched her arm.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren slowly sat in the seat next to her, finally dumping the book on the desk.

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ashlyn adjusted her hat. She twirled a strand of hair on her finger.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren leaned back in his chair, "Nice hat." He said, grinning slightly

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn "Thanks." Ashlyn murmured. No one payed any attention to her. Not even any sort of acknowledgment. What was up with this boy?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Where did you get it? My sister would die," He nodded his head, "if she had a hat like that."

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash shrugged. "It was a gift." She said nonchalantly, but inside she was screaming. WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren glanced at her face, "Are you ok? You seem kind of shocked"

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lynn shook her head casually. "Nah, it's just no one talks to me. Ever..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren looked at her, surprised. "With a hat like that? I can't believe that."

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lynn rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren shrugged, flipping open his book

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash rubbed her cat ears. Still fuzzy. "I'm Ashlyn."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Ren." He said, surprised he hadn't noticed her ears before

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Shes wearing a hat, you cant see her ears...))

Ash smiled. "So why wereyou talking to me?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((oh! hehe, I didn't think of that))

Ren shrugged, "Well, I don't know, I just like talking to people. You seemed pretty quiet so I wanted to just burst your little shield" He said, grinning

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash ushed, no wprds coming to mind.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "So....how goes it?" Ren asked, trying to get her to talk

message 34: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ashlyn shrugged. "All goes well. You?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "It goes." He grinned

message 36: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash nodded."Evil monkies..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren raised an eyebrow, "Evil monkies?"

message 38: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash made a face. "Erm yes...They're...evil."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren grinned, "I kinda figured, sort of a random don't you think?"

message 40: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash shrugged. "I hate them."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He laughed, "is there a story behind such hate?"

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash's eyes widened. "One got stuck in my dryer once..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren coughed back and laugh, "WHAT?!"

message 44: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash shrugged. "That's what I said!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren shuddered, "Thats creepy"

message 46: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ash nodded. "But I did live in the jungle at the time..." She rolled her eyes.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren raised an eyebrow, "Really? that's awesome!"

message 48: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lynn shook her head. "Nooooooo it is not. I was covered in mosquito bites EVERY day. And don't even get me started on the water."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ren shrugged, "Atleast it's a story to tell. Not a lot people can say they lived in the jungle"

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lynn sighed. "I guess...but I still hated it."

« previous 1 3