Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > Zombie/Post Apocalyptic/Horror

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Hi all,

I've finally bitten the bullet and made my own blog - http://theaussiezombie.blogspot.com/

I've only posted a few reviews so far, but I'm an obsessive reader (109 books so far this year, go me !) and I love to talk about what I've read, so I'm really looking forward to beefing this bad boy up a few notches!

As you can see from my topic name, I do have a particular genre focus, but I also read a wide variety of fiction and non fiction.

I'm also planning some giveaways in the near future, when I've racked up some more followers, but I want to prove my worth as a reviewer first!

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments congrats kat! I will go follow you now!

message 3: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Do you do all apocalyptic or just zombie apocalyptic??

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Thanks Cambria!

All apocalyptic and dystopia :-D

message 6: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Oh cool, I'll check it out because I'm doing a re-release of my apocalyptic YA book :)

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Groovy! I'm not the biggest reader of YA apocalyptic, but I've already reviewed one on my blog, and have a couple in my TBR.

message 8: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Haha okay awsome, when it's done being edited I'll shot you an email of the description to see if you are interested.

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Fab! Looking forward to it!

message 10: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments thanks!

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) *Shameless Self-Promotion*
If you want to see my review style, I've just posted a new review :-)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, just got your email. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Curt