Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Worth Waiting For
This topic is about Worth Waiting For
Archived Threads > Worth Waiting For

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I haven't read it yet myself, but I believe Worth Waiting For by Delaney Diamond is considered "clean ir fiction". I'll post a review after I read it.

message 2: by Delaney (new) - added it

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Hi Michelle, thanks for listing my book. And you're correct, it's clean a IR.

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Not a problem Delaney. So far, I'm really enjoying it. I love the relationship between the heroine and her father :)

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) | 1211 comments Darn it, I am really struggling here because I really want this book, but I have had some serious reservations that I expressed once before about buying from a company that touts itself as Where Fiction Meets Virtue. That kind of self-righteousness bothers me.

Update: I just bought the book, but only to support YOU, Delaney.

message 5: by Delaney (new) - added it

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Thanks, Michelle. Her dad has really made an impression on some readers, which is funny, because I didn't think much about it when I wrote him. He was just to provide comic relief, and I used him as a vehicle to further drive home Julia's personality.

Vixenne, Vixenne, thank you so much! I appreciate you taking one for the team on my behalf. Lol.

message 6: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new) - added it

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Ooh! Trotting over to check out your story, Delaney. :-)

message 7: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Thanks to training classes at work (ugh!), I had to slow up reading, but I like the heroine too. I mean, I just have a fondness for the thirtysomething heroines now. Maybe its because I can really relate to some of what they're going through. Loving it!

message 8: by Delaney (new) - added it

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Thank you, Rae!

Michelle, why should the younger women have all the fun? Lol.

I'm glad you like Julia. I have a few ideas of how to weave her into the second book in the series with a different heroine around the same age.

message 9: by Delaney (new) - added it

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you the heads up on Worth Waiting For. Originally, the Epilogue I had written was removed from the final version of the book. Over the holidays, the publisher agreed to put it back in. As of January 7th, anyone who purchases the book will get it with the Epilogue. If you purchased it before then, I’ve posted the Epilogue on the sweet page of my website.

It’s only a few pages, but I feel that the story wraps up neater than it did without it.

You can access the Epilogue here: http://delaneydiamond.com/sweet/

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Thanks for that, Delaney!