Creative Reviews discussion

S.J. Clarke
This topic is about S.J. Clarke
Authors requesting reviewers > Looking for reviews for a new paranormal romance

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Clarke (sjclarke) | 8 comments Hi there.

I have a new book out and am looking for reviews. It's a paranormal romantic suspense.

Check it out here: Mind Over Matter (ASI, #1) by S.J. Clarke

If this looks like something you'd enjoy reading, send me a message here on Goodreads.

Many thanks,

Sandra

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Anders (kateandersbooks) | 26 comments I would be happy to review this book, I don't have any days available until December. Please feel free to email me at kate@UFReviews.com and check out the site http://www.ufreviews.com/

message 3: by S.J. (last edited Nov 07, 2011 03:41PM) (new)

S.J. Clarke (sjclarke) | 8 comments Thanks Kate.

Your site looks great. I've followed it. I'll email you the epub and you'll get to it when you get to it. Will you contact me once it's reviewed?

Sandra

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Anders (kateandersbooks) | 26 comments Of course, I've started assigned books review dates, I'll probably e-mail you a few days before it is set to be reviewed to let you know, and then against once it's live on the site.

message 5: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Clarke (sjclarke) | 8 comments Great. Just sent it out to you. Coming from shmoo32@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

message 6: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) I would love to review your book for you if I can I sent you an email :) and my email is tanecia20@gmail.com

message 7: by Yianna (new)

Yianna Yiannacou | 95 comments I would love to review it.
I post on my website ( www.yiannayiannacou.webs.com )and on GoodReads.
You can send me an email with PDF if you have
eurobabie@hotmail.com

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 47 comments I would love to review the book! I post my reviews here on Goodreads and on my blog www.turningthepages.blogspot.com
My e-mail is kimberly-m_R@hotmail.com

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie | 1 comments I would love to review your book, please send info to kikijulesreviews@gmail.com

Thanks Julie

message 10: by Anjana (new)

Anjana (vasananjana) | 23 comments Hi,

I'd love to review your book. My blog's url is kindleandme.blogspot.com

My e-mail id is vasan.anjana@gmail.com

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) congrats! It sounds like a great book and looks like some others here think so too!!!

message 12: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Clarke (sjclarke) | 8 comments Thanks, Jenn! From your lips to...well you know:o)
Sandra

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) ;)