Twilight saga roleplay discussion

roleplay > Ideas for Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Post your ideas about what should happen in the Roleplays

message 2: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows (fumphwoog) | 1451 comments Mod
me and Grayce were thinking that maybe Victor and Griffin should team up to save Chloe?

message 3: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Maybe

message 4: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

alright just thought I should put that out there :)

message 5: by Cooper (new)

Cooper any other ideas?

message 6: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

yeah I have none either! ~cries~ and to think I'm a writer! lol

message 7: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

hehe I'm not a good one, but i have wrote a few books. :)

message 8: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Cool you should put em on goodreads i would read them

message 9: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Lol its alright I do that too. ;) I have thought about putting them up... but they are kinda long... >.>

message 10: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Oh what are they about

message 11: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Its a fantasy adventure. :D Its a series, currently on book 4. They are ok I guess. Nothing great but entertaining

message 12: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

lol I guess they are ok. :P My most fav. character I ever created though is in it. ^.^

message 13: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

His name is Draco Standsburn. he is such a complicated person, I love him!!! :D

message 14: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Lol

message 15: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Hey, I was thinking Samuel needs a second in command. You know... in case something happens to him...

message 16: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Um... I was thinking Jason... he seemed like an authority type to me. ~shrugs~

message 17: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

I don't know... lol

message 18: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Yikes...

message 19: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Yay!

message 20: by Cooper (new)

Cooper This may sound kinda sick but it is an idea how about Griffin dies or gets killed and Ian gets all depressed and then takes another 'look' at Griffins death and finds out his brother is still alive and has to find him?

message 21: by Cooper (new)

Cooper lol i was thinking and have you read 'looking for Alaska' or 'Paper towns'? i will tell you how this is relevant in a sec

message 22: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

O I like it! :D

message 23: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

I haven't read them either

message 24: by Cooper (new)

Cooper http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29... this is a link to Paper Towns read the summary

message 25: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

and you want to do something sort of like that? cuz I like it it sounds cool

message 26: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Yeah i was thinking along those lines by the way its an awesome book

message 27: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

yeah I think I may have to go find that book now. lol. but I would have to say I haven't found a book series that has topped the DragonLance series yet. ^.^

message 28: by Cooper (new)

Cooper i am I think dragonlance is slightly overrated Cherrub and Being are my top ones

message 31: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

~gasp~ DragonLance is not over rated! Its obber coo. ^.^ lol

message 32: by Cooper (new)

Cooper sorry lol alright last chance to veto the idea

message 33: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Nope, I like it. Lets do it! ~pumps fist into air~

message 34: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Oh, and I am going to see it in theaters... originally I wasn't going to...but my friend is dragging me with her. >.>

message 35: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

wow multitasker!!! lol

message 36: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

Awww bummer deal. :(

message 37: by Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows, I would rather be weird then normal ^.^ (new)

LOL