Worlds' End (The Sandman, #8) Worlds' End discussion

So excited to find there are more books and spin-off series!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel On a past visit to the library, my daughter picked up Coraline, and in this section there was a row of NG graphic novels (she informed me that calling them comic books was just bad form, and showed my age..). I read every one of The Sandman novels in one sitting and was just hungry for more, but I had read all that my library carried. Today while updating my list I discovered that Neil Gaiman is a Goodreads author, and saw a whole list of Sandman novels yet unread! Whoo hoo!! So after work today a trip to Amazon, a whole new list to read, and I am a happy, happy camper.

message 2: by Phillip (new) - added it

Phillip Goodman i can think of 38 altogether, including the original series, and calling them graphic novels is frowned upon, neil gaiman himself said that it, and this is a bit of paraphrase, '......made him feel a bit like a prostitute who had just been told that they were a lady of the evening' course maybe thats just me showing my age

message 3: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel *Laughing* I am so happy there are so many more stories to read; I most certainly did not read 38 my first time 'round. I love the Sandman character, and his odd but beautiful family, and perhaps showing our age isnt such a terrible thing, tho I tend to waver on that point.

Esraa Has amazing

Esraa Has image: description