Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Wolfclan > Wolfclan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 148 comments Mod
Rp here for Wolfclan!

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
((Thanks for making this, Karis!! I guess I forgot! ^.^))

Brookestar padded out of her den into camp and shielded her eyes from the blinding sun. She stretched, yawning, then trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. Choosing a squirrel, her favorite, she lay down and began eating her meal.

Poppypaw emerged from her den, blinking in the bright sunlight. She smiled as she saw Brookestar, and walked over with her tail high.

Brookestar heard Poppypaw approaching, and turned to greet her, smiling. "Hi, Poppypaw. I wanted to talk to you about something important. Come on over here," She said, gesturing with her tail.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit huddled in the corner of the nursery, hidden.

((Sorry I wasn't on sooner... I'm sick with pneumonia and i kinda passed out in walmart...))

Poppypaw smiled and walked over to greet her mentor. "What is it?" She asked, her eyes wide.

message 9: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 01:14PM) (new)

"I think it's time for you to become a warrior. Sure, it might be a little more earlier than usual, but you know everything you need to know, so get ready for an assessment today." Brookestar told Poppypaw, smiling. (How did you pass out...?)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Loenkit heard the words and he growled inwadly. Everyone forgets abou me. Do't worry, I'll make you pay. I'll be Lonestar. He thought, padding out of the nursery quietly. Then he sneezed.

message 11: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Brrokestar's neck snapped as she heard Lonekit sneeze. She walked toward the nursery quietly so Lonekit wouldn't hear her, and quickly picked him up. "Where have you been? Come on, Poppypaw, let's go to my den. I'll bring Lonekit with us."

((I had an allergic reaction to my medication. my doctor messed up and gave me the stuff im severely allergic to))

Poppypaw nodded, smiling brightly as she folllowed Brookestar into the den.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit squirmed. "Stop.." He whispered, then snezzed again.

message 14: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 01:38PM) (new)

(Ah... wow, your doctor messed up BIG time.) Brookestar said kindly to Lonekit "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She padded into her den and sat down, inviting Poppypaw to do the same. She positioned herself so that Lonekit was where she could keep an eye on him. "So, like I said before, I think you're ready to become a warrior, so just know that you'll have an assessment later today."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit growled so only he could hear himself. "Just leave me alo-Achew!" Lonekit sneezed, almost falling over.

"Nope, I'm sorry, but I CAN'T leave you alone," Said Brookestar in an almost amused way, before catching Lonekit and righting him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Loenkit growled and padded past Brookestar.

Without even taking her eyes off Poppypaw, Brookestar caught Lonekit with a paw and sighed. "You know, if you can't stay still, I'll have to HOLD you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit squirmed. "Leave me alone!" He mewed, sadly.

Brookestar just picked him up so they could look eye to eye. "Look kit, I know how you feel. I lost all my family when I was around your age. Can't you just let me take care of you? And I won't put you down until you give an answer and a good reason why or why not."

Poppypaw watched the pair of cats, and how calm Brookestar was. She's an amazing cat... she thought, smiling. "You think I'm ready to be a warrior?"

message 22: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 02:00PM) (new)

"Of course. And one day, maybe very soon, you could be my deputy," She winked, while watching Lonekit out of the corner of her eye.

Poppypaw's eyes widened. "Really!?" She screamed, louder than expected.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit squirmed, covering his ears with his paws. "You're lying! Everyone always does, even my mom" He mewed, a tear gathering in his eye.

"Yep! Afterall, my deputy just retired, and I could train you to be a great leader." Brookestar grinned, while holding Lonekit tighter.

"How am I lying?" Asked Brookestar, swiveling her head toward him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone just wants to use me." Lonekit sniffed, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't want to use you," Brookestar said, gathering him in her arms and embracing him, "I want to love you like a son."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit shook his head defiantly. "No. You can't" He murmured.

Poppypaw looked at Lonekit sadly. "It's okay, Lonekit," she mewed. "We all love you."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonekit shook his head. I can't tell, the big cat would come back. He thought miserably.

"Are you afraid to tell me? You can, you know. There's a whole clan to protect you." Brookeshine said gently.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's bigger than you and Poppypaw put together." Lonekit whispered, fianlly squirming free. He dropped to the ground and ran blindly into a wall. "Ow!"

message 34: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

Brookestar picked up Lonekit and said "Yes, but I have nine lives and would be willing to give them all to save you." (Hey, is anyone willing to make a love interest for Brookestar?)

((I will if you'd like))

Poppypaw looked at Lonekit, her eyes wide. "I'm close to full grown," she meowed. "And I'm a big cat for a female. Brookestar is about my size. Who is bigger than us put together? You can tell us. We have warriors and apprentices who will protect you with their hearts and souls."

message 36: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 05:13PM) (new)

Brookestar nodded in approval at Poppypaw's words, and added "Poppypaw is right. You can tell us." (Ooh, please do!)

Poppypaw nodded slowly. "We won't let anyone hurt you, Lonekit," she meowed softly. "I think of you as my little brother, and Brookestar thinks of you as her son."

((Do you like Crowfur, Coalfur, Ravenfeather, or Briarbreeze?))

"All true," Added Brookestar softly, smiling. (I think I like Ravenfeather the best.)

((Cool))

Poppypaw smiled, too. She was afraid for the young kit. He was so young, yet he felt so unsafe within the walls of the camp.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lone kit shook his head. "Big! Claws!" He squeaked.

((the cat is like a big cougar. Like a Sharkclaw. ;) )))

((Oh cool!))

Ravenfeather poked his head inside Brookestars den, hearing squeaking inside. He smiled as he saw her with her apprentice and Lonekit. "Socializing with the young ones?" He asked, sliding beside Brookestar.

message 43: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 06:26PM) (new)

Brookestar smiled at Ravenfeather her cru- wait no, her best friend. 'Don't think about him liking you. Think about him as your best friend.' She slided closer and intwined their tails, leaning her head on his shoulder. Everything felt so natural. They had been this way since they
were kits. Best friends that looked like crushes. 'But we are crushes-
no, wait don't think that way.' Shaking her head to clear her mind, she let out a silver laugh. "Why wouldn't I? You know I talk to everyone."

Ravenfeather smiled as Brookestar entwined their tails. He leaned over and licked her head, then looked at Lonekit hiding in the corner. "What's wrong, Lonekit?" He asked.

Poppypaw shrugged. "It's just some stuff," she mumbled. "We were talking to him."

"Very important stuff. Poppypaw, please tell him."

Poppypaw nodded. "Lonekit is afraid of a large cat. He won't tell us who, but he says this cat is bigger than Brookestar and I combined. And he has really sharp claws."

Ravenfeather nodded, taking in the information. "Sounds like a bad cat," he growled.

Brookestar loved how protective his voice sounded. He was worried about the good of the clan, and Brookestar liked that. "A VERY horrible cat."

Ravenfeather tightened his tail protectively around Brookestar. "And he's coming here?"

((I noticed that there were four of the same post, so I deleted them... But how did FOUR get there?))

message 50: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Nov 07, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

Brookestar nuzzled Ravenfeather comfortingly while listening intently for the answer of his question.

« previous 1 3 4 5