Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Starclan > Starclan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
Roleplay your Starclan cats here! Remember, these cats are deceased and cannot interact with living cats unless they are in dreams.

message 2: by Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (last edited Nov 11, 2011 03:25PM) (new)

Falconclaw woke up to the sunlight streaming through his makeshift den. He stood up, yawning. I must have slept out here last night, he thought. Picking too many herbs again.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) roswwing sat by a clear pool of water, looking down at her self she felt the pain in her heart return.

Falconclaw looked at the pile of catmint beside him. Old habits never cease, even in Starclan. He padded off towards camp without gathering the precious plant.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) She let out a tired sigh, being dead is not as relaxing as many cats would think when they are alive. She feels more stressed and tired then when she was alive.

Falconclaw heard a sigh not too far off. He veered from his course, feeling curious, and found Rosewing. He saw how sad she looked, and realized he would never understand her feelings. "Rosewing?" He asked, walking out from the bush.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Oh hello Falconclaw,"she said looking at over at him.

Falconclaw walked over, his steps silent and sad. "I know I'll never understand," he whispered, gently licking her ear. "But I can do my best."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I just miss my mate and the possiabilty of having my kits,"she wailed. "I was always weak from the start, my mother knew that, thats why she left me behind,"

Falconclaw's eyes became round and sympathetic. "I left my brother behind," he whispered. "Ravenfeather. I saw him talking to Strangestripe earlier, and they seemed to get along pretty well."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Strangestripe is a kind warrior, it's would be hard to believe that any cats would never like to have a good conversation with him,"she slighly laughed.

Falconclaw nodded. "He is very kind," he meowed. "He makes a great deputy. I think Snowdapple is doing great as a medicine cat, too. She was a fun cat to have as an apprentice."

Falconclaw looked down. "If you wish to be alone, I will respect that," he meowed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "No it's fine, but if you want to leave thats fine as well,"she said looking at him.

Falconclaw smiled at her. "I can see that you're upset over Strangestripe. You can visit him, you know. Tonight. In his dreams," he meowed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I know, but it think it would up set him,"she sighed. "I will consiter it,"

Falconclaw nodded, letting her make her own decision.