Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Stormclan > Stormclan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
Roleplay your Stormclan cats here!

Secret opened her eyes, watching the steady stream of warm light that lit even the darkest of corners. There's no better sunshine than morning sunshine, she thought. She yawned, her jaws stretching, revealing a row of sharp white teeth. Her silver fur fluffed up against the chilly leaf-fall air. The weather had steadily been getting colder, a sure sign that leafbare was on it's way. These words felt strange on her tongue. Leafbare. Leaf-fall. Warriors. Apprentices. All of these things were new to her. In her former home, the seasons were called winter, spring, summer, and fall. She had decided to name her offspring Summerkit and Winterkit if she ever gave birth to them. She really wanted kits.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Wildstar woke and left his den to meet the cold leaf-fall air. He fluffed up is furry and let out a puff and watched with amusment as the steam of his breath flouted away. He noticed that cat Secret was awake as well.

Secret looked at Wildstar and smiled politely. She stretched her muscles in the sun outside her den, then slowly walked over. "Good morning, Wildstar," she meowed, her faint accent sounding light and pretty.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Good morning,"Wildstar returned to the she-cat. He gave a quick yawn.

"Tired?" Secret asked, amusement shining in her green eyes.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Only hungery,"he replied. "But I must hunt first,"

Secret nodded. "I know how to hunt," she commented. "I've been hunting all my life, since 8 month- moons old. I know not how to fight, though."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then i should give you a mentor. You need to fight to live hear. We are at war with most of the other clans,"he said thinking of a cat.

Secret nodded. "I learn how to fight, soon. I might not be good, so be warned."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I will help you with your training. I want to see how outside cats likr you work,"He said standing in up.

Secret nodded, frowning slightly at the word "outside". She shrugged it off, and smiled. "I will show you how I hunt. From what I have seen, my style is quite different. We hunt big animals. We eat foxes and badgers sometime, even. Big birds, like hawks and eagles. There are many in your area I have seen."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Well that is unually pray. I'm not sure if the clan will eat it but if we dont have a lot of pray it would be a intresting,"he said.

Secret shrugged. "It may be a slight bit tougher to chew than the softness of a squirrel or mouse, but the taste is the same. The birds of prey are difficult to catch if you do not know the proper technique. My sister and I will teach your clan these ways, even if they choose not to use the skills."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "They may if they feel starved enough,"wildstar said thoughtful. "one it just might happen. Now lets go hunt,"he said walking to the entrance and out.

Secret nodded, following Wildstar. "Where shall we hunt today?" She asked.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((I have a quick question, what clan lives where))

((If you check out the "Camps/Territories" topic you'll see pictures of each camp and territory))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((ok there is no camp or tarritoy for stormclan or sun clan))

((Oops... I guess I will have to find those. Sorry!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverflash padded out of the warriors den with a quick glance at the fresh-kill pile. She sighed as she saw it was empty, but saw Wildstar and Secret heading out to hunt. "What should I do?" she mumbled to herself.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((i forgot about this clan, woops))

Wildstar led secret out of the camp((still dont kno what the tarritory is like so idk want to hunt))

message 23: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) Snowstorm padded out of the warriors den, with Ripplepool at his heels.

Secret looked around the land. "Hunting is still a challenge for me," she meowed, her faint accent sounding more profound in the quiet morning.