Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Sunclan > Sunclan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
Roleplay your Sunclan cats here!

Turtlepaw woke up and stretched, feeling the sun hot on his orange fur. He walked into camp, looking around warily before choosing a mouse for his breakfast.

message 3: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw stayed laying down for quite a few minutes before he actually got up. He walked out of the apprentices' den and glanced around camp slowly.

Turtlepaw noticed Toadpaw walking out of the den after him. He took another bite out of his mouse, chewing slowly.

message 5: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw smiled at Turtlepaw and walked over. "Hi, Turtlepaw!" he said politely.

Turtlepaw nodded to the other apprentice, swallowing his bite. "Hey, Toadpaw," he mewed.

message 7: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw smiled. "Hi. What are you doing?"

Turtlepaw shrugged. "I just woke up," he meowed, smiling at Toadpaw. "I'm having something to eat. Would you like a bite?" He looked at his mouse.

message 9: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw said, "Well... If you're sure you don't want it all."

Turtlepaw nodded. "Go ahead," he said. "I don't mind. I never eat much, anyway."

message 11: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw shrugged. He took a couple bites then said, "Thanks."

Turtlepaw nodded. "You're welcome. Are you training today, or doing patrols?"

message 13: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw said, "I dunno. Maybe patrolling."

"I hope I'm training," Turtlepaw said wistfully. "I've been patrolling for two days because my mentor has been sick."

message 15: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw said, "Maybe we could train together."

"That would be fun," Turtlepaw mewed, smiling. Toadpaw was one of the few cats he talked to often besides his sister, Splashpaw.

message 17: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw nodded. "It would, wouldn't it? "

Turtlepaw nodded. "Training is so much more exciting than patrolling."

message 19: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw shrugged. "Sometimes. I like hunting."

Turtlepaw nodded. "Me, too, but I like fighting better."

message 21: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw said, "For me, not as much as hunting."

"Well, you're really good at hunting," Turtlepaw pointed out.

message 23: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw nodded. "And you're great at fighting."

Turtlepaw grinned. "Thank you," he purred.

message 25: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw nodded. "So maybe we could help each other with our weaknesses."

Turtlepaw nodded. "Good idea, Toadpaw. You help me with hunting, and I can help you with fighting."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Riverskip walked into th clearing with a yawn and stretch.

message 28: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf "No, I meant I could help you with both." Toadpaw said, grinning.

Turtlepaw batted Toadpaw over the head playfully. "Sure, mousebrain," he teased. "You do that." He looked over and saw Riverskip emerging from his den.

message 30: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw laughed. He glanced over to Riverskip too.

Turtlepaw yawned again, feeling tired. He had gone to sleep late after watching the moon rise high in the sky.

message 32: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw said, "Maybe your mentor could come with us too."

Turtlepaw nodded. "Riverskip," he called. "Want to come hunting with us?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Ya it would be good training for you. then i think we should work on battle moves later,"she said walking over.

Turtlepaw nodded, his eyes shining. "Where should we hunt?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "You need to start judging where the best hunting would be, so start to think. Where have most of the clan gone hunting lately. What spots have more pray the others,"She instructed. She wanted her apprentice to think of these things insted of having her lead the way.

message 37: by Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (last edited Nov 08, 2011 05:24PM) (new)

Turtlepaw narrowed his eyes, then perked up. "In the field, with the heather and gorse. The rabbits like to hide among the small plants, and the wind almost always blows one way, which makes stalking from downwind easier."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Good!"Riverskip purred. "Now lead the way,"

Turtlepaw grinned and bounced towards the field. His tail was high in the air and his step was light, showing how happy he was.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Riverskip followed. She found it funny at how funny he is.

message 41: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Toadpaw followed behind them.

Turtlepaw pranced towards their destination, only stopping his cute march when he reached the field. "Here we are," he whispered, aware of the rabbits' keen hearing.

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 148 comments Mod
Splashpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, stretching and yawning.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Now remeber stay down wind at first, get as close as you can then strike,"riverskip whispered back.

Turtlepaw nodded intensly, slowly moving forward. He felt the wind blowing towards his face, so he knew he was downwind of any animals. A scent of rabbit clung to the breeze.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Riverskip watched turtlepaw watching his movments, seeing what he could be doing wrong and what he could be doing right.

Turtlepaw spotted the white tail of a young rabbit. It was sticking out of a clump of heather just a few tail lengths away. Instinctively, he slid easily into the hunters crouch, keeping his step light. But his tail was in the air, as he had forgotten to keep it down.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Riverskip could not tell her apprentace to keep his tail down or she would scare the pray away. All she could do is watch.

Turtlepaw was only a tail length away from the rabbit now, but his tail waved through the air. The rabbit lifted its head, catching sight of Turtlepaw. It began to run, and Turtlepaw gave chase. He ran after the bobbing tail, his paws flying over the ground. He leaped and caught the animal between his front paws, biting its leg and dragging it backwards before killing it with a bite to the neck. "A messy catch if I ever saw one," he muttered.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Riverskip walked over to where turtelpaw had made the kill. "It was your tail that gave you way,"she said. "They can also see,"she flicked his ears with her tail. "Well practice makes perfect,"

« previous 1