Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Lunarclan > Lunarclan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
Roleplay your Lunarclan cats here!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw laied on a tree branch high up in her favorit tree. The old sickamore.

Blisspaw walked around the forest, alone. She preferred to be by herself, and she was quiet. She found a place up in a large Maple tree. It was her tree. She called it the Blissmaple, after herself.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw listened to the sound of leaves crushing underneath her. She looked down and saw blisspaw walking around.

Blisspaw yaqned, looking up into her tree. The leaves were turning different shades of red, yellow, and orange. "It's my favorite season," she meowed to herself, leaping up into the tree. She was unaware of Birdpaw in the tree next to hers.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw nearly meowed with laughter. "Talking to yourself,"She called.

Blisspaw jumped and fell down the the branch below her current one. Scrambling back up, she looked at Birdpaw. "You scared me!" She called back, laughing.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I"m sorry i was trying to plan to when you would be on a branch,"She called down.

Blisspaw smiled. "It's all right. I'm pretty good when it comes to catching myself in trees." She remembered a time when her mother had done the same thing before she passed away.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw rested her head on her paws.

Blisspaw looked at Birdpaw curiously. "Why are you in that tree? Pretending you actually are a bird?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I would never be a bird,"She faked hissed back.

Blisspaw blushed, remembering Birdpaw's fear of birds. "Sorry," she mumbled, her voice happy yet apologetic.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "It's ok, most cats hear forget my fear,"she said with a purr.

Blisspaw smiled again. "Do you like to be in trees? If I could, I would live in this tree. It has a nickname that I gave it, so it's my tree."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "It would be cool to den in tree's,"birdpaw agreed. "We could nest like birds,"she joked.

message 17: by Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (last edited Nov 10, 2011 01:33PM) (new)

Laughing, Blisspaw closed her eyes. "I would love to be a tree cat," she giggled. "They're so fun!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Hey, I know what we can do,"birdpaw said sitting up her ears pircked with exitement.

Blisspaw cocked her head, sitting up straighter. "What would that be?" She asked curiously.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "We should go from tree to tree trying to fined ways around our tarritory with out touching the ground. Also we could fine great nesting spots and creat nest. I could our secret little world,"She took a breath. "Then we could get the clan up here, wouldn't that be cool,"She purred loudly, proud of herself.

Blisspaw grinned, excited about the adventure. "It sounds like so much fun!" She exclaimed, wiggling her body. "Let's do it!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw jumped up. "Alright, but lets becareful crossing tree's, the branches get thinner the father out we walk along them. I suggest when we cross we jump down into a branch on another tree insted of crossing at the hight in both trees,"she said thinking it wouldnt be fun to fall to her death.

Blisspaw nodded. "That's true," she meowed, hopping down a couple branches. "Right here is good. This way, we won;t fall to our deaths, and we can still get a good thrill from jumping."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw jumped down to where blisspaw was. She loved this idea. She jumped first. Her it felt like she was falling at first but then she landed on the branch in the other tree. "That was so fun,"she meowed.

Blisspaw bounced after her. Her white paws gracefully leaped from one branch to the other. The sensation as she glided through the air was amazing. "Wow, it sure was!" She agreed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw looked around her. "If we go a few branches we can jump down onto the long one over there,"she pointed with her noise.

Blisspaw giggled, her eyes alight with glee. "Let's do it!" She led the way, hopping from branch to branch until she reached the one Birdpaw had pointed to. "Ready?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Go,"birdpaw meowed, jumping off the branch and onto the next.

Blisspaw followed her, laughing as she closed her eyes, sailing through the air. Her paws landed softly on the branch.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I should have done this a lone time ago,"birdpaw laughed.

"Me, too!" Blisspaw yowled, leaping daintily into another tree. "It's so fun!"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw froze when she heard a screeching sound. She looked around and saw something big, coming this way fast. "Hawk,"she yowled.

Blisspaw screeched in terror. She was an apprentice, but she was still the size of a kit. That hawk could pick her up and carry her away easily, and nobody would ever know besides Birdpaw. She didn't even see her paws as she flew from branch to branch, terror radiating off of her pelt.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw followed in a blind pankic, not even sure where hawk is know. As she jumped from branch to branch she wasnt paying attention to where she step, and slipped down a few before latching on to a branch.

Blisspaw looked down, watching Birdpaw also running a few branches below her. She sneaked a quick glance behind her, seeing the hawk above the tree, but close to her.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Birdpaw stopped after a few more branched to see where the hawk was. It wasnt far behind but wasnt really giving much of a chase now.

Blisspaw stopped running, huddling near the trunk of the tree. She looked down, seeing the Birdpaw had also stopped.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

starshine slipped out of camp and padded off to go hunt. she saw a hawk and remembered a time she had sheltered with a white fox. she crouched down low and slunk forward. when she was in the right spot, she leapt up, using the tree trunks as springboards to get above the hawk. she landed with all four paws on its back and brought it to the ground, where she struggled for a moment to kill it. finally, the hawk lay limp underneath her. she backed off it and stood there panting. she hadnt noticed the apprentices in the tree.

message 39: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) "Nice catch!" Emberheart purred, padding out of the camp.

Sunfall followed, looking at her paws.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

starshine blinked and looked at them "thank you" she meowed softly

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitefinch watched Emberheart and Sunfall head out of camp, and then returned to patching up the holes in the nursery wall. Don't the kits to get cold... he thought to himself.

Cedarflight lay in camp, trying to catch up on his sleep.