Fans of Angelfall discussion

Angelfall Paperback/Hardcover

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Caro ♡ Hot Mess Sommelière There definetily should be a petition for the release of the Paperback/HC edition of Angelfall! I really hope there will be a HC edition as well, because I LOVE Hardcover books.
Pretty please, Miss Ee?

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead (readingfanatic1) | 56 comments Mod
Caro wrote: "There definetily should be a petition for the release of the Paperback/HC edition of Angelfall! I really hope there will be a HC edition as well, because I LOVE Hardcover books.
Pretty please, Mi..."

I totally agree. I want to share this book with friends that don't read ebooks.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Susan Ee has stated on her website that Angelfall will be in print 'soon.'

Caro ♡ Hot Mess Sommelière Yes, but 'soon' is a very flexible expression, right?

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) True.

message 6: by Susan (last edited Nov 07, 2011 04:32PM) (new)

Susan Ee | 23 comments Thanks for the request, Caro!

The paperback should be out soon, with "soon" being less flexible now that a radio station in Missouri is auctioning off a signed copy of Angelfall this month for a fundraiser.

And yes, they know that the paperback doesn't exist yet. :) They told me it was for a "celebrity auction" and I've never been called a celebrity before. So I was willing to sign the shirt off my back, but what they really wanted was a signed book instead. So I told them it should arrive sometime in Dec.

So yes, sooon.

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) Yay! Congrats, Susan. You're definitely a celeb to us. :D I can't wait to see Angelfall sitting on my bookshelf along with my other faves.

Caro ♡ Hot Mess Sommelière December? That's awesome! I do hope it does get out way before Christmas, though. It takes so long for the amazon.de idiots to get a copy shipped to Germany.

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Ee | 23 comments Caro - I'm hoping to have it out way before Christmas too. I've been wondering if that was the same Caro I corresponded with from Germany. Thanks again for the awesome German review on Amazon.de! :)

Hi Steph! I've been meaning to tell you that I LOVE your new user pic. So pretty.

message 10: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) :) Thanks, Susan.

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan | 5 comments perhaps a signed copy could be on the goodreads giveaway when its published?? ;)

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan Ee | 23 comments Absolutely. Great idea, Megan.

I'd love to give away a signed copy to you awesome people in this group as well. Any suggestions on how to pick who gets one?

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan | 5 comments What, we can't all get one?? 0:)

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead (readingfanatic1) | 56 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "What, we can't all get one?? 0:)"

If we want to bankrupt her! The goal is to keep her writing not make her get another job. :) LOL

message 15: by Bonnie (last edited Nov 10, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Bonnie (missbonnie) I'd say a random drawing would be fair.

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan | 5 comments Yeah, a random drawing is probably the best. Definitely want to keep her focused on book 2! :)

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (princessmiki) | 1 comments Oh yes a print version of this book. :D Can't wait. I'm definitively getting a copy.

message 18: by AH (new)

AH I'm so happy for you - print copies - I can now force my ereader impaired friends to read your book.

message 19: by GiGi (new)

GiGi (gigi_monge) | 13 comments So is the print version available NOW? Because if it is I have to buy it.

message 20: by Susan (new)

Susan Ee | 23 comments I posted an update on the paper book progress on my blog (along with an image of the print book cover).

Sorry, GiGi (and Caro!)--we ran into cover issues. You may have noticed that the cover is more nuanced than the usual book cover. Well, the digital file is huge and exceeds the max allowed by the printer. So...we're having to work around that. But progress is being made!

Thanks for your enthusiasm and patience!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, it's beautiful (just like the other cover ;)). I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :D.