Tears of a Tiger (Hazelwood High, #1) Tears of a Tiger discussion

the real life of tears of a tiger

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tyria I loved tears of the tiger that was my favorite book ever . That book was so touching and like since ima teenger too so i can understand from that point of veiw . (:

Maya I know what you mean ;)
I read it at school in 9th grade. First I just thought it would be boring (like all books you have to read at school are) but when I started I realized that I really liked it.

message 3: by Ksweetie (new) - added it

Ksweetie i love dis book dah series mad me cry its soo sad

Chin123 I love this book!!!!!!!
SO TOUCHING! have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

message 5: by Ksweetie (new) - added it

Ksweetie Ksweetie wrote: "i love dis book dah series mad me cry its soo sad"

i agree its amazin

Maya Anyone read other books of the Hazelwood High series??
I don't know if I should read them because for me this story is just great and also finished

Chin123 Yeah, I read all three and they were soo great!
SHORT AND CONCISE... AWESOME!!!!!!
MUST READ BOOK!
:)

Caroline Love it, I don't read many books more than once. I broke the spine of the paper back I read it so much. The whole series is awesome.

Chin123 nice

Ashley I read all 3 books and I mean it is very sad but good at the same time and shows the friends were there for each other in time of need...

Rachelle i read all three but i really love November blues out of all of them.

Kasey Williams The reason I think that this book touches so many teens is becasue it's true. It's happening everyday, teenagers are drinking and others are paying the price for it. Teens are killing themselves everyday too because they have issues with depression and they can't haandle it. The worst part is, is that no one reaches out to them. Teenagers just view depressed kids as freaks and the retards that no one wants to hang out with, but what they don't understand is that, it sometimes is the popular person whose just pretendng. The girl or boy who seems all jokes and laughs, when really their just hiding how they really feel.... ( I am a teenager I'm just speaking as sthough I am not one!! )

I myself haven't had to deal with it personally yet, not with any of my friends or anyone I know yet!

David Duncan This is a good book to read

Ashley Kasey wrote: "The reason I think that this book touches so many teens is becasue it's true. It's happening everyday, teenagers are drinking and others are paying the price for it. Teens are killing themselves ev..."

Realest comment yet!

Micah It was ok but i got really mad toward the end because Andy killed himself because the guilt of Robbie's death

message 16: by Esmeralda (new)

Esmeralda I strongly agree with Kasey in the fact that teens get very touched by this book. Now a days there is no communication. Many teens keep things to themselves because they realize how "friends" end up backstabbing you and loosing your trust, therefor they keep everything bottled inside and find a comfort in drinking or drugs. Often teens drink and drive which leads to many deaths. Depression is something else many teens deal with like Kasey says. They realize they have no where to go for comfort and instead of looking for help they jump into conclusions and just kill themselves. At one point everyone feels alone like Andy, and can't bare with the pain so they think death is the best answer. But yet after all the tragedies we hear about, still no one seems to pay attention or do something about it.