Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Embrace the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #2)
This topic is about Embrace the Highland Warrior
Self-Promotion > Romance at Random, Paranormal romance and highland warriors

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Clenney (anitaclenney) | 212 comments I'm at Romance at Random talking about highland warriors & paranormal romance. Giving away a copy of Embrace, available to US and Canada only.

http://www.romanceatrandom.com/embrac...

Here's a taste of my warriors. Part of a secret society created by Michael the Archangel, these warriors are all that stand between humans and the demons hiding in plain sight among them, disguised as their neighbors and sometimes friends. But these warriors are big and bad and give the demons one heck of a fight. There’s Faelan, the most powerful of the warriors, the only warrior who’s ever been assigned two ancient demons. Born in the 19th century, Faelan was trapped in a time vault and slept for 150 years, waking to a strange world filled with modern technology and even stranger, modern day females. Then there’s Ronan, 6’3 inches of raw, sexy warrior, better than Robin Hood with his bow, and equally at home with a sword or a pretty lass. Cody might have pretended to be the tough boy next door, and he’s good at hiding secrets, but he’ll be stunned when he finds out what’s been hidden from him. Shane is quiet but the fastest with a sword, and Niall is a one-man army, built like a tree trunk. There’s Duncan, as stoic as he is tough, and Sorcha, who likes flirting almost as much as killing demons. And my heroines are more than just mates to these sexy warriors. They have lots of talents; some that will shock even them.

http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Highlan...
Embrace the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #2) by Anita Clenney

message 2: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp (last edited Nov 07, 2011 08:40AM) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 538 comments Looks great, crossing my fingers to win!

message 3: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Clenney (anitaclenney) | 212 comments Alana wrote: "Looks great, crossing my fingers to win!"

Good luck, Alana! :) Have a fabulous day.

Delaney  Burton (delaneyakafrog) | 347 comments Anita I really enjoyed your Awaken the Highland Warrior. I bought it after you started the discussion about sex in books and reading your blog about Faelan's bathroom scene. Very good book. I wish I had known you were going to be doing a giveaway for the second one, I would have waited to buy it. But it should be at my door in a couple of days. I am reading it for my month challenge. And I have to say I really hope you are write a book about Ronan, as I can't wait to hear about him.

Delaney  Burton (delaneyakafrog) | 347 comments Alana wrote: "Looks great, crossing my fingers to win!"

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, too. Hope you win it!

message 6: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Clenney (anitaclenney) | 212 comments Delaney wrote: "Anita I really enjoyed your Awaken the Highland Warrior. I bought it after you started the discussion about sex in books and reading your blog about Faelan's bathroom scene. Very good book. I wish ..."
Hi Delaney, I'm so excited that you bought Awaken. Thank you. I've been doing a lot of giveaways. I'm on a blog tour all month long. I do hope you enjoy Embrace. Everyone I've heard from has loved Awaken but thought Embrace was EVEN BETTER! That makes me a happy writer. :)

message 7: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Clenney (anitaclenney) | 212 comments Delaney wrote: "Alana wrote: "Looks great, crossing my fingers to win!"

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, too. Hope you win it!"

I'm on a ton of blogs this month. I'll start a new post with a list.

message 8: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita Clenney (anitaclenney) | 212 comments Anita wrote: "Delaney wrote: "Alana wrote: "Looks great, crossing my fingers to win!"

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, too. Hope you win it!"

I'm on a ton of blogs this month. I'll start a new post wit..."

What I meant was I'll do a blog entry with my schedule.