Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Group Reads Archive > December Treasure Hunt Group Read Nominations:

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4671 comments Mod
I made an executive decision since we ended up with another set of ties. December will be the Treasure Hunt theme.

Please post your nominations for our December group read with a treasure hunt theme.

The poll will go up on Friday, November 11.

message 2: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (last edited Nov 07, 2011 08:39AM) (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) | 5327 comments Mod
I know what everyone expects of me... but... like a good crazy person (and curmudgeon) I'm going to be predictably unpredictable and nominate

The Hunt For Atlantis by Andy McDermott

The Hunt For Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #1) by Andy McDermott

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice | 297 comments I'm going to nominate Seven Deadly Wonders, the first Jack West Jr book from Matthew Reilly.

message 4: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) | 5327 comments Mod
OOoh... good nomination (and one I haven't read yet.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4671 comments Mod
Sorry I was late putting the poll up.

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/56...

The poll closes on Nov. 19.

I have enabled write-in vote since we didn't get many nominations. We will go based on the highest number of votes.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Seven Deadly Wonders won the poll.