The Riyria Revelations discussion

Percepliquis (The Riyria Revelations, #6)
This topic is about Percepliquis
Book 6: Percepliquis > Chapter #3 should be posted today!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
We FINALLY hit 1,000 likes on the facebook page - Yeah! Thanks for all those who helped to spread the word. This means the third chapter will be posted today and it features...Royce and Hadrian! I know some people don't want to read it until the whole book is released...but for those that do - you should be seeing the third chapter today. Robin will also be updating the sample chapter on my website so if you prefer to read it via kindle, or nook you can get a copy from there as well.

Enjoy!

Carlissa | 16 comments Congrats on reaching the 1,000 mark! I'm looking forward to reading chapter 3 (and the rest of the book when it comes out!).

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Thanks, I'm really encouraged by the tracking and exposure the book is getting at facebook. Thanks to all those who liked the page.

message 4: by Martink (new) - added it

Martink I've read the first five books and have really enjoyed them. Unfortunately i now have to wait a bit for the final book. On the bright side of it, its just a matter of a month or two and not years and years as it is with some of the other series out there. :)

I also loved to hear that chapters of the sixth book are available for especially eager fans. A damn shame that a good thing like that happens to be on facebook, which is infamous for a lot of reasons i have no desire to go into here.

Sad to say, that leaves me hanging. I have never felt the desire to present fb with my deepest secrets and thus i never signed up there - and i never will. fb however likes to know who 'liked' something so it requires a full sign in before it accepts that. :-(

I wonder what happens next to Royce. Will he be forgiven by the others or incinerated on the spot by Arisa?

message 5: by Michael (new) - added it

Martink. There are sample chapters on my website (independent of face book. You can get it from: http://riyria.blogspot.com/p/books_19...

It only contains the first chapter and we are up to chapter 4 on face book. I'll get the others added and update you all here once it goes up as well.'

The good news is the release date of Percepliquis has been moved up to Mid-January - so jsut about a month to go!