The Anti-Anime!!! discussion

WHo Do YOu KNOw THAt WONt STOp TALKINg ABOUt ANIMe?!?!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

that does get annoying...

message 2: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 1 comments I know, Anime people scare me....

I mean I like the art, its really cool. (and i draw it so...)

but when people dress up with t-shirts, head bands, wigs, dresses, and other stuff from an anime its creepy!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i think ur art is good marrisa and lots others are 2 if the head isnt so BIG

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

they have squares 4 eyes

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mmartinez) they almost never blink

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i know 4 real

message 7: by ♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (last edited Nov 22, 2008 08:42AM) (new)

♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (achapa512) | 5 comments I KNO ITS SUPER CREEPY!!!!ITS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING THATS Y I LIKE STAY AWAY 4RM THOSE KIND OF PPL!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree

♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (achapa512) | 5 comments cuz like they r like soooooooo crazy over anime!!!its NOT even real they need 2 get a life

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

4 real

♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (achapa512) | 5 comments DoN't YaLl ThInK It'S DuMb JuSt 2 LiKe It???

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yep

♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (achapa512) | 5 comments man anime is like sooooooooooo F***IN stupid y does ppl like it!!!!!!!

ITS NOT EVEN REAL SERIOUSLY ITS LIKE DUMB AND RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out,
anastasia

message 15: by [[*_SLiDe_*]] (new)

[[*_SLiDe_*]] (iluvzya) | 1 comments Mod
4 real why do people watch it!!! i tried watchin an episode like 3 nights ago and 5 minutes into the show i changed it!!

message 16: by D.w. (new)

D.w. | 1 comments Hi guys sorry to intrude I know a good place to get away from that nonsense, you can be with NORMAL fans and anti anime fans alike who have a distinguish taste in just talking about it the pros and cons, the ups and down, making fun of anime as well, and expressing you talents in any visual arts or other talents you wish to display on the forum. Please we wish for all to come including the owner of this group too:

http://animesucks.ipbfree.com/index.php?

We do not want good groups like this be just temporary, we want all to be huddle up and speak there minds together, you do not have to come on all the time it's just a regular community. See you there.

message 17: by Mikaa (new)

Mikaa (otakukissu) people who wont stop talking about anime...

umm
theres these people on a website called Kupika

:/
I'd have to say "Lachia" or in real life her name is lindsay

It got so freaking annoying
everything on her page it freaking anime!

>.>

I dont like anime anymore

whats the point? watching/reading something that you get hung up on, wanting to watch more, well you know what, real life is never going to have what some of these stupid people hoped and dreamed for.

Life is as boring as anime :/

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think it's stupid to like it (everyone likes different things) but some people take it WAY over the top. Like Marissa said, wearing anime things and always talking about it, it's just SOOO annoying!