Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) Strange Angels discussion

Christophe or Graves?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Abigail Jones I am completely for Christophe (although I haven't finished Reckoning yet). Graves is nice, but I'd sort of rather them to be just best friends. What'd you think?

Jennifer Dupriest I like Christophe. There's just something about him that makes me like him more than Graves...

vulpecula Definitely Graves. Christophe is so...commanding and bossy, I like him too jut not like Graves

message 4: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby This book series is such a mess with the dealing-with-guys part, that I just don't know what guy the author is leading Dru to, but...

GRAVES!! I don't know why but I really don't like Christophe... I am all for Graves!!!

Lauraleigh Graves completely i love him hes soo awesome

Elle Graves, obviously!! I don't really like Christope, he's really bossy. Graves started to confuse me in Jealousy a bit, though, but I still love him :)

Shauna Christophe. I haven't finished with Reckoning yet but I've been waiting to hear that Graves had been broken or something, anything to take him out of the picture that way.
He's her friend, he's been with her from the beginning-I get the attraction. Dru's basically immortal now though and while, short-term, Christophe could be a little intimidating, she'd grow into it. Okay, he knew her mother, he's been around a lot longer than she has but get over it.

Kassandra Graves!!!!!!!!!1 hes awsome!!!!!!! I HATE CHRISTOPHE!!!

Lauraleigh i havent started reckoning yet im still finishing a different series and i need to order it but so far its got to be grave, i mean i find it kinda weird that Christophe used to be in love with dru's mother aswel plus hes a bit of a work that begins with T that i wont mention

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ Graves all the way.. It's kinda awkward with Christophe. i hate how last book (reckoning) ended. I hope it isn't the last.

Hayley Definatly GRaves he has the cute jealous and hot looking style and i don't think it would work with chritophe

message 12: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby Hazel wrote: "Graves all the way.. It's kinda awkward with Christophe. i hate how last book (reckoning) ended. I hope it isn't the last."

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that was THE very last book from the Strange Angels series. I know, it sucks, huh?

Patrycja Wanna-fly98 wrote: "Hazel wrote: "Graves all the way.. It's kinda awkward with Christophe. i hate how last book (reckoning) ended. I hope it isn't the last."

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that was THE very last book f..."

Exactly. The last book and in the end i was totally disappointed, everything was great and then... ehh... I was in team Christophe!!! :(

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ Yea i know now that it is the last one. errr.. I read posts on the author's website earlier today and she posted something there about the ending being purposefully open ended. I'm not sure how i feel about that but i'm damn sure i wanted Graves for Dru.. which now totally isn't happening since she decided already to not make more books about Dru. I guess i should just wait and see if there are any good fan fiction about the ending.

message 15: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby FanFiction writers always come up with something ;)

Fanny GRAVES....!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY GRAVES! thats all i gonna said he deserved her :D

message 17: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Chrisopher cause Dru now that she's bloomed doesn't fit with Goth boy
and I could get ued to a guy like Christopher that would alwasy find me and make things right again and watch over me

Amber Im going to have to go with Cristophe

Fanny t christophe make some good thing but Oh MEn! Graves is always with her even if he has some insecures things....!!!!!

Candice I was team christophe all the way.... so annoyed she 'picked' Graves. cigarette smoke or apple pie...i know which i'd lean towards!!!!

Patrycja Candice wrote: "I was team christophe all the way.... so annoyed she 'picked' Graves. cigarette smoke or apple pie...i know which i'd lean towards!!!!"

Exactly !!!!

Aurélie I have to go with Graves. Christophe is just I don't know I just don't like him

Fanny Aurélie wrote: "I have to go with Graves. Christophe is just I don't know I just don't like him"

I'm with youuu! :D

Cassie i love both of the . but i think it will be Graves, and i kindav want it to be. Christophe gets to mad and is creepy

Tiffany i havent read reckoning yet but i think dru will be with graves he is always there for her and christopher is boss towards her. i hope she picks graves if she doesnt i am gonna be mad. IF ANYBODY HAS READ RECKONING LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS PLEASE.

message 26: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina It's great and I wanted another ending, but I don't want to spoil the book for you so you had to read it yourself. :p

message 27: by Theo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Theo GRAVES!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsey i have to graves.... idk i always like the boy nextdoor guy, and hate that the nice guys always last

message 29: by Mim (last edited Dec 01, 2011 07:50AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mim i kind of want her to end up with Ash

message 30: by Skhoury (last edited Dec 01, 2011 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skhoury i am so confused in who i like more and the fact that dru doesn't even know herself makes it that much harder. But if i had to chose i would say christophe and i would want graves to be her best friend. By the way reckoning was awesome!!

Fabi Emi Graves!!
Christopher is very bossy...

Natasha Christophe is definatltly my fav. Like he's always watching out for her. I already know that Dru likes Graves, but anyone can figure that out. (okay well maybe not Dru.)There's just something about Christophe that's mysterious, and exciting. I don't see why so many people hate him so much, but then again it's a matter of opinion. Right? That's okay Graves isn't all that bad either.In fact he's pretty awsome, but Christophe makes my number one. Sorry guys.

Rebecca A GRAVES!!!!

Bookworm Honestly, I've only read the 1st book, so this opinion might be invalid or subject to change but for now I'm all for Graves,baby! Christophe just seems like the stereotypical controlling asshole. Also, Graves is a very unique character and I find him very loyal.

Lydia Cooper i have only read the 1st book but am gonna read the second, honest
i love me some graves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
graves is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda Graves. He's more protective than Christophe.

message 37: by Kyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyla Graves.

message 38: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I was unsure at first, then i liked Christophe but i've settled on Graves because he's really sweet and cares about her for who she is.

message 39: by Juli (new) - rated it 4 stars

Juli Christophe. but i think its a little weird that he was in love with Drus mom

message 40: by Kaysa (new) - rated it 1 star

Kaysa I think Christophe is fit. Not so much Graves, IMO he's anything but hot! Again, i also think it's wierd that he was in love with Dru's mum. Kinda puts me off...

Vanessa Graves :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Christophe!!!! He's just so mysterious and sexy you know? It's like, who wouldn't fall for him? And the way Dru's always noticing how perfect he looks and how everything go together just adds to that effect xD
Graves is okay, I mean, he's always been there for her and I know he loves and cares for her, but I think it should just be a best friend feeling. Whenever Christophe comes, I'm always all excited, but with Graves, it's just okay yeah he's there. He's someone Dru can feel comfortable with :)
So, CHRISTOPHE ALL THE WAY!!!!
Oh and I hate how Reckoning ended, it's like... what the crap? There should be another book since Graves said he's "coming back." The author should SO make another series but with the same characters. It should be something that happens a few months after Reckoning ended or something? And Graves should come back there too and they should have another long series of adventures! :D

message 43: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Jonathene wrote: "Christophe!!!! He's just so mysterious and sexy you know? It's like, who wouldn't fall for him? And the way Dru's always noticing how perfect he looks and how everything go together just adds to th..."

I agree with you in all that you said. ;D

message 44: by Nina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nina I love Graves! He's so sweet! :)

Joanna I hate how Reckoning ended to.I think there could be a another book.With graves coming back.I would love it if there was a bit more sexy bits with graves an Dru.

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always I've only read the first book, but it's Graves for me!

Natalie i want her to be with graves, sometimes authors make the who bestfriend/boyfriend thing seem awkward but i think crow did a nice job not making graves seem like "just friends" material, that and i question christophe's motives. and he gets on my nerves.

Riatrini It's always gonna be Christophe for me!

george ☽ this is a hard question cos I love both of them in different ways. Im completely not sure which one is best for Dru!

Taja I like Graves a lot more.

Christophe is a typical mysterious hot guy and I think it is a bit overdone. A lot of books have a very similar character.

« previous 1 3