Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

48 views
Book Issues > Can someone help me merge the many versions of this book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Weingarten | 3 comments http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

Not sure if the e-book and kindle and hardcover can all be merged, but definitely the mass market (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/69...) should be merged with the paperback (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/93...) because there is not actually a mass market version of this book. The cover with the legs and feet was never actually printed!

Thanks very much to anyone who can help!!


message 2: by Experiment BL626 (last edited Nov 06, 2011 08:08PM) (new)

Experiment BL626 | 358 comments Lynn wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

Not sure if the e-book and kindle and hardcover can all be merged, but definitely the mass market (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/69......"


Looks like someone got to it. =) Request fulfilled.


message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Weingarten | 3 comments Thank you very much!!


message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim | 604 comments Nope nothing was merged, they're just combined. I can see both the mass market paperback and the normal paperback. I think you'll need a super if there's any reviews on the editions that require merging.


message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41655 comments Mod
I don't see anything needing merging. Each edition either has a unique ISBN, or an ASIN, or a cover no otherwise shown for that format (so probably an alternate-cover edition).


message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Weingarten | 3 comments Hmmm. The German version is supposed to have a different cover (it's pink), but the alternate American version is a mistake. (The cover was going to be printed and was release unto the internet! But no books were ever actually printed with the legs-and-feet cover). I've emailed Goodreads directly to see if they can take it down!

Thanks very much for you help you guys!


message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana Mjeda http://eknjizara.rs/images/aln_dvanae... is there english version of this book


message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41655 comments Mod
Lynn wrote: "but the alternate American version is a mistake. (The cover was going to be printed and was release unto the internet! But no books were ever actually printed with the legs-and-feet cover)."

Fixed.


message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41655 comments Mod
Kockica wrote: "http://eknjizara.rs/images/aln_dvanae... is there english version of this book"

Yes. Combined.


back to top