PorcaleinRoses discussion

Role-Play Threads > The Rosebud Inn

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo walked with Edward in tow, paid for a room with what little money he had, and dragged him upstairs

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He unlocked the door, pulled him inside, and violently shut it with a bang. "So, here we are..." He said, trying to decide which part of Edward to attack

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled sweetly, and took him by thr hand, leading him to the bed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo grinned. "So...Yes...Im not sure how to...you know...Maybe I was too fast...Maybe I should just...back away..." The grin turned into a frown, as he firmly placed his eyes to the floor.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll...I'll just shuttup now!" He blushed, but quickly regained composure and kissed him gently as well.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo pushed him against a wall, kissing down his neck seductively, running a hand through his hair. "Oh, god....you're even more gorgeous than yesterday..."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He shivered agaisnt him, pressing closer. He took his hand out momentarily to help assist unbuttoning.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He slid out of the sleeves, letting it fall to the floor. He set out to doing the same with Edward.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo closed his eyes forcefully for a moment, as he blindly led Edward over to the bed. Opening his eyes, he pushed Edward down forcefully, climbing on top of him, and exchanging kisses.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He kicked his shoes off, and with one hand, shimmied out of his pants. A rough tug, and Edward was looking the same.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He moaned quite loudly, as he stripped to his undergarments. His hands traced a straight line down his chest to his hip.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

His breathing got shallow. "Oh god...Edward....Please, put me out of this torture!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He moaned quite loudly, and thrashed underneath him. "Uh...Huh Gah..." He tried to form words but couldnt

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He shivered and withered, pressing Edwards hands down forcefully with his own. "Shall we...?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"W-who should do what...?" His eyes looked eager.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed him quickly. "Do you want me to do...it...?" He slipped from under him, and pushed Edward down

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down to his lower regions and began to kiss down to it, taking him into his mouth.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He went down farther, then back up, keeping a steady rhythm. He loved the oull on his hair, and smiled despite the *object* in his mouth

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled away, and replaced his mouth with his hands, much more forceful.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He moaned softly, but kept at it, increasing the pace erratically. When he felt like Edward was nearly there, he pulled away, moving back up to kiss him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed down his neck, slowly touching him again with his hand. "Dont...release yet, alright? We're just getting started..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He grabbed his ass with his free hand, and cupped it ever so slightly, while kissing all over his body in multiple places

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He arched his back, his neither regions rubbing against Edward's thigh, as the kisses deepened and progressed

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He moved away from him, positioning himself so that he was poised ever so slightly in between Edward. He took a deep breath, and pressed against him, seeking entrance. He let out a moan of tight pain, but pleasure soon took over as he continued....

...shall i skip?!?! I suck at the rest...and their isnt much to say....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha!

Milo laid next to Edward, gasping for breath and totally lifeless. "Damn..."