Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

Hush, Hush Graphic Novel.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana What do you guys think of it? I kind of don't want to read it because illustrators pictures are always different from you imagination.

message 2: by Bulma (last edited Feb 03, 2012 02:18AM) (new)

Bulma Books So they changed the time and date again for the novel and the cover too? Ooooo~
http://www.fallenarchangel.com/

message 3: by Shelley (new)

Shelley I know I'll read it. Because I like graphic novels.

But I know what you mean. You read a book, and have this image in your head and then the illustration doesn't match. The same happens with movies a lot though, and at least 1, usually more, actors don't match your mind's image.

But I'll get this book, for the same reason I watch movies of books I like. I'm not ready to let go of the world in that book.

Phuong Ohmygawd. I haven't read it yet, but judging by all the pictures on google, it looks like total crap. Since when was Nora a blonde, and Vee had short orange looking hair? Vee looks like a little troll. and Patch looks crazy weird. Pffft. But I'm just sooo stubborn I'm going to insist on checking it out at the library. My standards are completely looooow.

Hilary Fehler I read this book and all of the ones that followed. I have began to read them again. As a teenager close to the age of the main character Nora Grey I have enjoyed this book because it relates to some of the problems or things in the daily life of being a teenager. I fell in love with this series and I highly recommend reading this if you are currently a teenager. A lot of people who are not in their teens love this book so go ahead and read it but I have found that people who are no longer a teenager tend to hate this book because they can’t relate to it. I refuse to watch the movie or look at book covers because it distorts what I picture when I read it. I recommend also doing this to get the best reading experience.