Shut Up & Read discussion

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
This topic is about City of Ashes
Archives > City Of Ashes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments I just started this book and it started of really good!
Just want to hear everyone's thoughts if you are reading and have read this book

Please use the spoiler hider if you would like to share something juicy about the book, be mindful to others that are reading this book :)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Clary and Simon are so cute in this book! I like them 'together' if they really are or not lol but he did call her his girlfriend!!! And im excited to see how this Maia character plays out. I cant wait to get to the good parts!

Anastasia | 402 comments that was good i loved this one part (view spoiler) it was so funny! :^D

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Anastasia wrote: "that was good i loved this one part “You see, cuckoos are parasites. They lay their eggs in other birds' nests. When the egg hatches, the baby cuckoo pushes the other baby birds out of the nest. Th..."

lol that part was soo funny, he missed the whole point of the story he just thought she was calling him fat lol(view spoiler)

Elle (Lost in Wonderland) | 37 comments I really enjoyed this book. My favourite part has to be the scene at the Seelie court and Clary can only leave if she kisses the one she desires...Super Awkward but VERY cute!

message 6: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 14, 2011 08:47AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Yes! that was my Favorite part too! I want them to be together so bad, but its all awkward between them now and Jace is like really trying to be with her but she is so weirded out about them being brother and sister! Get over it! Jace is HOTT! lol im enjoying this book and im almost finished!