Halloween Town discussion

MUST READ! > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O, The Crazy Mod <3 (last edited Nov 06, 2011 05:06PM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 235 comments Mod
Any announcements made by me (or any future mods) will be posted here :)

message 2: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O, The Crazy Mod <3 (last edited Nov 07, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

< b > Female characters are not allowed for the next 24 hours. Please, we really need some males. Anyone who create's a female within the next 24 hours will be given a warning to re post later. If they refuse, l will have that character deleted. I will post another announcement when the ban is lifted. If I see there is more females than males again, the ban will be placed again. < b >

< b > For people who have joined: please make a character and stay active! For those who have completed this step: Thank you and I'll try my best to complete the group within a few days.

On another note, we have two new mods, Torey and GerIta! *Round of applause* That means there are only 2 positions left so become a mod today! < b >

< b > The female character ban is over ( and has been for a while now ). You can start making females again, but if there is another male shortage, ( which there still is ) the female ban will apply again. < b >

< b > I'm sorry to have to do this, but the female ban is officially back on. Does anyone else notice there's only like three males? Until you guys make at least ten more males, female charries are banned. < b >

< b > IMPORTANT! < b >

Please remember to use brachets when side talking in a topic. For example:

Topic: Forest

A: Allie walked gloomily into the forest, the thick oak tree branches brushing her pale arm. (Hey Jenny, are you on?)

B: (Yeah I'm on!) Kelly walked happily into the forest. She had just found out her father was coming home today. She then saw Allie. "Hi Allie!" she called.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brachets are very important when trying to distinguish what your character is doing or saying and what you are doing or saying.

Also, if you have already made a character, please request a place to stay in the folder 'Request a home'.

-Bridget

< b > Give it up for our new two mods, Mackenzie and Ellia *round of applause*. The mod search is officially closed. =) < b >

♏⟑¢⊀∑∏≳≀∑ | 93 comments Mod
thx *smiles nervously*

Little Anouncement: Going on trip and won't have much internet reception for 3 weeks. Get back to Goodreads around mid January! Tonight's last night w/ internet!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:O

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been so inactive for so long *blushes in embarrassment*. I promise to be more active from now on. Our other current mods have been doing an excellent job at staying active *round of applause* There will be a new mod search to find a new mod. Thank you.

We have a new mod... so everyone warmly welcome Sara! *round of applause*. The new mod search is officially closed. =)