R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Oswald and Aqua

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

La!!

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments YES!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHHHHHHH

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ok.. you wanna make ur charrie first?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ah i will........

Name: Neero
Appear: www.zedge.net/wallpaper/680231/ the brown haired one.
Perso: tbd
Hist: has been a pirate his whole life, is the secound in command and has a fling for Women.
other:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments lol, i posted that when you responded, i should just learn to be patient.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 14, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

[image error]Human form

Name: Layla
Personality: tbrp

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I had poofed anyway. Its okay.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments oh... mi.... gosh.... IT"S ARIEL!

XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments lol........... you wanna start.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

Layla sat perched on a rock. A pirate ship was docked and loading cargo. She watched leisurely as the cute boys one in particular loaded. In some ways she wished she was a siren and could draw the boys to her.

message 15: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((lol. i would too.))

Neero loaded cargo aboard, whistling to himself as he braught multiple boxes on to the ship.

((i am terrible....))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((No your not))

Layla smiled. She wished more then ever she could say hello. Sadly,knowing she couldn't,she dove into the water. The water brought great comfort. Her keen senses told her a storm was brewing. The ship would be leaving soon. The worst could be feared.

message 17: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((lol, i know. i just have a wrighters blockage.))

((Yes! this is so much like the little mirmaid! lol.......ohmigosh... lol.))

Neero climbed on board with the last of the boxes, the ship finally leaving the docks.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol it is))

Layla swam beside the boat She grabbed one of the ropes and pulled her self up using the rope as a nice break from swimming

message 19: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((which makes me love it EVEN more!))

He whistled, having done all his duties and leaned on the railing of the ship, looking out on the water as he whistled his merry tune.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla looked up at the boy above her. It was the cute one from earlier. She wanted to call out but couldn't find the courage to.

message 21: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments he fingered a small smooth wooden cross that hung around his neck, rubbing it rhythmic as he watched the water, his whistling fading as he thought.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled a bright smile. I faded quickly though when dark clouds began to roll in.

message 23: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments He scowled and straightened,"Great..." he muttered." a storm.." he watched the clouds.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla giggled quietly. He had a cute voice.

She raised her head to the incoming clouds as the wind picked up.

message 25: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments He let go of his good luck charm before running to help the others get ready for the storm.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla jumped into the water watching as the waves began to toss the ship violently. It would capsize soon if they weren't careful.

message 27: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments Neero almost fell over, slipping on water combined with the rocking of the ship dangerously tipping, sending a few men into the water.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla searched the water for the cute boy in case he fell overboard.

message 29: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments he ran to the higher side of the boat, only to be swept off by a wave.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Layla quickly swam to him. She wrapped her arms around the boy and swam to the surface away from the boat and towards the rocky shore.

message 31: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((it's like watching it all over again! only... Erics not a pirate.....))

he had passed out from lack of air.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know!!! <3))

Layla surfaced and swam to shore as fast as she could. When she arrived she propped the boy up on a rock,his head out of the water,his body in. She pressed on his chest to get the water out. It worked some but not enough. She pressed her lips to his.

message 33: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((he needs to be one..... XD))

he started to cough up water.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Rolls tongue* I'm surprised you didn't choose orlando bloom as your charrie pic.))

She sat back and waited to see if he would be okay. The rain washed over them. Waves luckily couldn't hit them in the circle of rocks where they were.

message 35: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((lol.......... i'mnot a big fan of him.))

he coughed harder, coming fully conscience again,"W-What happened?" he asked between coughs, not really noticing her at first.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gasp! According to Wiki he is a buddist))

"Your ship wrecked. You almost died." She took a piece of torn cloth and dipped it in the sea water before laying it on the cut on his bare chest.

message 37: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((i do not associate with Buddhists. well, try not to any ways.))

"oh..." he layed his head back to rest before his head registered what she had said,"What?! he said, lifting his head up.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. I was shocked to hear that))

"Your ship wrecked. I don't know who all actually survived. I was out int eh ocean and brought you back here. Now," she gently pushed him back down. "You need to rest. Stay still."

message 39: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((*shakes head* some people.))

He let her push him down,"And why wer ya out in th' ocean?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am..." she stopped herself. "I...."

message 41: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments he looked his torso over, wondering why she was wearing a seashell bra, but this also made him more attracted to her."Yer what?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Burst out laughing* "wondering why she was wearing a seashell bra"))

"Um..."well he was going to ha ve to find out anyway wouldn't he? "I'm half fish..." she said quietly.

message 43: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((yes...... i would wonder that.))

he looked at her, not believing,"Ye mean a Mirmaid?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((True. It just sounds hilarious when I read it))

She nodded solemnly and dove under raising her tail. She resurfaced and tore a piece of cloth dipping it and replacing the one on his chest.

message 45: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments ((lol, bet it did.))

His eyes went wide, not sure if he wanted this beautiful, caring, he thought on and on, complimenting her, completely forgetting what he was originally thinking about.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She cocked her head and studied him. Her hair fell down around her and tickled his chest. "Are you okay?" she asked.

message 47: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments he shook his head, clearing it,"Oh.... Aye." he said smiling softly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good pirate boy. So...whats your name?"

message 49: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments he watched the waves,"Neero......."

message 50: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 1892 comments Jesus Freak wrote: "he watched the waves,"Neero.......""

« previous 1 3 4 5 6