IAS, 6th period (Cheshire) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2nd Six Weeks Book Questions > Bonus Question 1

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Woollven (jwoollven) | 15 comments Mod
If your book was made into a movie, who would play the main character? Why?

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph J | 4 comments Yes, because my mom would probably give me a Journal as a present and I wouldn't want to write in it. The main character is just like me.

message 3: by Scout Mason (new)

Scout Mason | 25 comments I think i would have Kevin Zegers play Marco because he played in Air Bud as the quirky kid who's athletic and energetic.

Armando Navarro | 21 comments i think that the person that would be a good actor to play the main character would be Denzel Washington, because he is has the good acting and is the type of character that could play Ishmael Beah.

message 5: by Shelby Carroll (new)

Shelby Carroll | 29 comments My book is called "Vendetta" by Chris Humphreys. The main character who would play in the movie would be Sky. He is the main character in the book and all th e main events and journeys go along with him. The book involves sky in so much such as making the runes of his ancestors. Traveling into a dream world. Being chased and almost killed. Sky is the "One" the only one.

Katy Pennington | 26 comments I think that, Ishmael Beah himself should be the narrator, it will make the story even more real. Finding an actor to play his role, I would probably give an unknown child a chance to have the spotlight.

message 7: by Bianca Jackson (new)

Bianca Jackson | 18 comments If my book was made into a movie, I think I would be good as the main character because she's a lot like me.

Austin Leonardis | 2 comments If "The Giver" was turned into a movie, i think that either the kid from the "Sixth Sense" (Haley Joel Osment) or the kid from "Malcolm in the Middle" (Frankie Muniz) should play the main character Jonas. I think those two actors would look the part of an innocent boy who could be so ignorant and unaware of outside existence. While i read the giver i picture someone similar looking to these two actors.

Cornelio Treminio | 14 comments mark wahlberg

Max Payne has almost the same plot as the story line for Black House. no doubt he would play that role well.

message 10: by Seth Snyder (new)

Seth Snyder | 17 comments I think Macaulay Culkin because he is so dramatic in the movies he is in such as Home Alone.

Sabrina Leal- Diaz | 18 comments If my book was made into a movie, I think my little brother would be a GREAT actor to play the part of branwell. He's always being accused of things that were an accident, and nobody ever believes him. So if there is one person to play my main character, it would be him.

message 12: by James Baker (new)

James Baker | 17 comments if this was made into a movie i think the main man would have to be my dad's dad. the reason why i think this is that i remember my dad telling me story's of his dads adventures in his early and late life. and that reminds me of Huck in my book.

Jonathan Schneider | 13 comments I think the host of that show Crossing Over...John Edward is his name. he would be good because he already hosts a show about ghosts of the afterlife and all that stuff, so he would fit the role of Odd Thomas perfectly.

message 14: by Deanna McCubbins (new)

Deanna McCubbins | 16 comments The person who would play the main character would most likely probably be dakota fanning just because she plays the girl in a lot of movies and she is a good actor.

message 15: by Joel Johnson (new)

Joel Johnson | 14 comments if my book was made into a movie it would be a documentary about black athletes and Samuel Jackson would be the narrator.

message 16: by Carlos Mora (new)

Carlos Mora  Mora (CarlosMora) | 15 comments If my book where to be made into a movie, I think I should play the role of Tito, the main character in my story. Were the same age and we both have a smart and caring dog. Besides it would be awesome to come out in a movie. :)

message 17: by aaron morales (new)

aaron morales (what-it-dew) | 25 comments a combination of young African American men that are athletic that is fairly tall and older white men that would be owners of teams and coaches because this book talks about coaches losing on purpose and players transition, and talent going to the NBA

Patrick Harrington | 7 comments If my book was made into a movie, I would be the character Edward because he can read peoples minds and his powers are more developed then the other vampires as far as speed.

message 19: by David Miller (new)

David Miller | 10 comments If my book was made into a movie i would chose Terrence Howard because he has been in movies where he was a decetive and he was a good one he is also my favorite actor.

:)

message 20: by Sam Kowalski (new)

Sam Kowalski | 16 comments I dont think that there would only be one main charcter but 4 of them. I think lindsay lohan would be a good person to play on of them because she has been to rehab.

message 21: by Lorenzo Mendoza (new)

Lorenzo Mendoza | 19 comments If my book was made into a movie i think i would honestly choose myself. I know i think i would be able to take the role of a high school baseball player seriously since i am one.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.