Camp PJO (Percy Jackson) discussion

The Fun areas > Mess Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,017 (2017 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy ate almost everything.

message 3: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) Reyka walked in embracing the smell of the freshly cooked meals

message 4: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) (I g2g momma and i are goin 2 dinner)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (me 2, gotta finish my hw)

message 6: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* | 2254 comments Mod
Will walked in grumble, grumble, grumble All the cute dudes looked at her. She blushed "H-hey Reyka and Izzy! What should we gonna get to eat?"

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (one last post) Izzy raised her eyebrow and continued to eat.

message 8: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Jeez ignore me!" Will sighed "Well, I should know better. Izzy's eating. We need to make a DO NOT DISTURB WHILE EATING! I'LL SIC MY MONKEYS AT YOU!" She laughed

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Food, Izzy thought Wonderful wonderful food!

message 10: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Izzy is obviously singing to herself again "Hey Reyna, look at Izzy! She's swaying in her seat. Do you think she's okay?" She whispered to Reyna then laughed

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 06, 2011 04:31PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy looked over "Do I have to remind you of my monkeys."

message 12: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will gasped "NO!" She hid behind some random guy walking by. "We're still friends right?"

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy smiled "Duh." but looked over to the monkey standing beside her and whispered something.

message 14: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"What did you whisper?"

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 06, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy looked at her horror struck friend and laughed "To get me some iced tea of course." She raised an eyebrow "What did you think I whispered?"

message 16: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Umm. I thought you might have it 'take care' of me." Will squeaked.

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy laughed so hard she spilled her iced tea all over her shirt. The monkey who had brought it to her frowned displeased and held a palm out for a banana.

message 18: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will laughed and ran to get napkins. ( I gotta go! Be back tomorrow morning.)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (I'll try but I'll be sure to be there at four.) The monkey held it's palm out a bit more impatiently and gave Izzy a menacing look.
"Monkeys." Izzy grumbled and gave the monkey it's banana just before Will came back with the napkins."

message 20: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will looked at Izzy's face and the monkey next to her and promptly broke out laughing so hard that she knocked into someones tray and spilled their food all over her shirt. "C-c-crap!" She was laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes. Everyone was staring at her and Izzy, even the cute guys. "W-where do y-you get all you're b-bananas??" (Okay. I'll probably get on around 6:30 or 6:45.. So you don't have to get on so early.)

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 06, 2011 05:18PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (Cool but in the afternoon right? We should probably sent Reyka (theblindgoddess) a tip off though ) Izzy looked around to see everyone starring at her and Will.
"Hey" she shouted out at them "What you've never seen a couple of people laughing before." and started to laugh with Will.

message 22: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

(I guess.. I'll be on in the morning too.. Question is the girl in you??)
"Ow! My stomach muscles hurt!" Will said rolling aroung on the floor.
( TheBlindGoddess will figure it out if she goes to her notifications or gets them by email.. Besides, I dunno if she's my firend on gr...)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (Yeah it is when I was 9 and I was a flower girl for my relatives wedding, really need a new pic but can't find the camera) Izzy laughed along with Will and after a while everyone starring at them confused they all went back to their daily business. Izzy looked down at her shirt and called for a monkey "Any chance you could bring us some napkins?"

message 24: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"YEah, please?" (How old are you now??)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (about 13) The monkey came back with a handful of napkins and once again held out his palm. Izzy sighed "Really again, just for napkins?" The monkey glared at her "Fine alright, but I better get a freebie next time."
The monkey smirked at this idea and Izzy gave it another banana.

message 26: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Did that monkey just smirk at you?!" Will asked then chuckled

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Well monkeys are known for being sarcastic." Izzy said picking up a napkin.

message 28: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will laughed "Well, so am I. I'm not saying I'm a monkey though!" Will rushed to explain

message 29: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "Well what exactly are you implying then Will?"Reyka laughed..

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "This outta be interesting." Izzy said as she bit into the ninth cake she had.

message 31: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "Ummm...Izzy? I think that's enough cake..."Said Reyka as she attempted to take the cake out of Izzy's hands.
(Wait you guys wanna go somewhere else?)

message 32: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"I am implying that I'm sarcastic!" She gave in and laughed "My gosh! We sure are attracting a lot of attention!" Will laughed

message 33: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "Well, I for one find that a good thing!" laughed Reyka

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (Sure but where) "No!" Izzy said standing up to get a hold of the cake "That's my favourite." she whinned

message 35: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (last edited Nov 07, 2011 12:28PM) (new)

"Why?" Will asked. "We don't really wanna draw too much attention to ourselves!" (sure, where do you wanna go??)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Well you don't want to be ignored either." Izzy said finnally grabbing the cake from Reyka's hands "Double chocolate chip, Yum!"

message 37: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "Okay! Why don't we go to the climbing wall?" Reyka suggested

message 38: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Okay!'

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Cool it's been a long time since I nearly got hit by lava." (I'll be there in about fifteen mins)

message 40: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "Oh, and Izzy? You keep eating those 'double chocolate chip cakes' and your gonna end up a very fat daughter of zeus" said Reyka

message 41: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) "okay see ya there" said Reyka

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Don't worry," Izzy smiled evilly "That won't happen."

message 43: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"WHATTTT?" Will screamed

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy smiled again "You guys are so easy to surprise."

message 45: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"What? What are you planning? And also, how can we be at two places at once?"

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "I have no idea but I'm not finding out."

message 47: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Oh! Maybe we're like Hermione from Harry Potter!" Will laughed

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Funny you mention that, I'm also at Hogwarts."

message 49: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (last edited Nov 07, 2011 01:16PM) (new)

Will cracked up. "I'm just gonna stick with the Climbing Wall!"

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy sat down at the Zeus table with a sketch pad in hand. It was long after dinner and the sky was an inky black, but she managed to sneak out without being seen. Her now blackish brown was tied into a lose bun. The stars greatly reminded Izzy of her mother Dana. Beautiful, radiant and sometimes a little to bright for her own good and others. She hadn't seen her since she was a mere 6 years old and the stars were her only comfort sometimes. Left with her step-father who disowned her and kept her locked in her room all she could do some days was stare at the stars. She sighed sadly at the old memories and began to draw.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41