Bubbles2Bubbles discussion

Monthly Emails

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 114 comments Mod
Hi guys. If you don't want to be on our email list, you can just go here to check them out.

message 2: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

NOVEMBER EMAIL

Hi guys! This is Sophie and Quinn with Bubbles 2 Bubbles. We will be having some awesome new products being posted within the next few days. I will be posting a new type of jewelry. They will be hand spun paper bead earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. These are so fun and one of my absolute favorites. Be sure to check them out! I will also be coming up with some new holiday t-shirts. Long sleeved shirts may also come available for the chilly season!
Don't forget our November contest! This month we will be having a design a turkey contest. Draw your turkey and be creative. The winner will receive a jewelry set including a zipper bracelet, keyboard earrings, and and paper bead necklace! Entries will be accepted no later than December second. Keep your eye out for the winner. We had no winner for October because there was no entries .
If you have any ideas for animal shelters we should donate to, just shoot us an email.

Thank You For Your Support,
Sophie and Quinn
www.bubbles2bubblesclothing.com

message 3: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

Hi guys! Sorry for such a late notice, but on Black Friday ( November 25) we will be having a 25% off sale for everything! It starts at 9:00 AM and goes to 9:00 PM. I will also have a drawing for some keyboard earrings. Just email me you want to be entered and I will randomly draw a name. Thanks!

~Sophie and Quinn

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww man that sucks. I can't wear earrings.. :( I'm sending the turkey now btw :)

message 5: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

If you win I could make you a bracelet instead

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. :) Thanks, you guys are awesome!

message 7: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

Hi guys! So they random drawing entry deadline is November 24. Thanks to those who have already entered! I will be using the site random.com. Everyone will be assigned two numbers and the computer will randomly draw one. Thanks!

message 8: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

Mandy wrote: "Okay. :) Thanks, you guys are awesome!"

I just hope we will have clip-ons soon!

message 9: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

Hi! First of all I just want to say happy 2012! I hope you all had a great New Year's. 2012 will be a fantastic year. Since the holidays are always so hectic there was no monthly email for December. So the contest will be extended to January seventh. The contest is simple, just tell me all about your holiday traditions or a favorite holiday story of yours ( yes it must be true). The prize will be a $10 gift card to Bubbles2Bubbles. The contest for January will also be going on. The contest will be a story about your pet or just a pet you know. That will be going on all through January. The prize will be a pair of soda can earrings. They will be posted on the website today or tomorrow. Thanks for supporting Bubbles2Bubbles!

~Sophie and Quinn

message 10: by Lexphie (The Animal Lover), BUBBLES2BUBBLES!!! (new)

April Email

Hey guys!

So sorry that I have not sent out an email for four months! I'm trying to get back on my ritual of sending one every month again. Sorry if you have been waiting and not getting any recent new about Bubbles2Bubbles. This weekend I am going to put up a few new things for sale on the website. I have just made a barbie doll jewelry hanger, for those of you who hate Barbies but have a bunch of necklaces, you'll want to check this out. I also have found a few fun ways to make recycled pieces of jewelry. One of my favorites is paper clip earrings. They are super cute and comfortable for your ears. I'm trying to make more jewelry so I will have some other things up as well. This month for the contest will be another cutest pet contest for a pair of paper clip earrings. Just send in a pic of your pet and its name. The pictures will all be posted on the pet pictures page on our website. If you have any comments or questions feel free to shoot us an email!

Thanks so much!
Sophie and Quinn