Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > Erotica

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2090 comments Mod
Does any one read erotica? I'm in a reading slump and I think a good erotic read is just what I need to get me in the reading mood. Any suggestions?

message 2: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
I've only read a couple of them, but Lacey Alexander's books are good. Voyeur is good. And she's got a new series going now but I haven't read any of them yet.

message 3: by Okie (new)

I'll look for her books, Manda. Thanks! I was book browsing today and I bought Howl- an anthology with stories by Jet Mykles, Jeigh Lynn, and Raine Weaver.

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
Hey Okie,
I read it and there are some pretty good books out there. Manda is right, Lacey Alexander is pretty good, I also like Maya Banks, and Shayla Black. It really just depends on what type you're looking for... I'll text you later, K?! Mwah!

message 5: by Okie (new)

lol! Yea, text me.

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I read, and loved, Fifty Shades of Grey and the sequel Fifty Shades Darker. I don't know why I liked them so much, but I did :D They're BDSM if you want smth a bit darker :)

message 7: by Okie (new)

Hey, thanks, Aly. I will check them out :)

message 8: by Monica (new)

I'll look into those too, Aly. Thanks!

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
Hope you guys like :D

I usually don't read erotica since they 90% of the time have no plot and no characters, only sex. But I liked the 2nd cover and some GR friends read it and had good things to say 'baout it and I gave in :D I don't regret it yet, I hope I like the 3rd one too when it's out.

message 10: by Monica (new)

Ooooh Elyssa, you sold me at "he's a cop"!! LOL!!! YES!