My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1) My Blood Approves discussion

Who thinks Jack should of picked Jane over Alice?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aurélie I was thinking about think question earlier: Did anybody this Jack should of picked Jane over Alice? I personally think Jane is a drunk chick the every time she appears in the book but what the heck! She plays a good role in the story!

Lisa I always thought jack was to good for Alice and Alice is too needy and annoying. And in the third book I thought that jack should be with Jane.So I agree:)

Jennifer Jane was awful. I thought Peter might get with her when she stayed with them at their house. But then he hated her with good reason.

Tammy I like Alice and Jack together. Peter should just move on and fine someone else.

Tammy I like Alice and Jack together. Peter should just move on and fine someone else.

Jennifer Tammy wrote: "I like Alice and Jack together. Peter should just move on and fine someone else."

Yeah I agree.

Marianna Alice and Jack. Jack and Jane ehhh well.. I don't know if they'd make such a great couple...

Tessa Jack should have died so Alice and Peter could be together as they were intended. Eventually this will be corrected--timing is everything!

Jennifer No Jack & Alice belong together. The blood mate bond thing was a mistake that has now been corrected!

Rachel Hunter i hate jane :P but i INTESLY HATE alice she is just so needy and "i cant believe you guys just dont want me around" type thing makes me wanna say 'suck it up!'

Ashley No. I dont hate Jane but i feel that her character could have been developed more. It should have never been Jane and Jack. Like a few have said before, I thought that Peter was going to end up with her and make her less vapid and so self absorbed, but it didnt happen.

Simone Morgan Are you serious? Jane is like a drunk whore...why would he choose her?

message 13: by Team (new) - rated it 5 stars

Team Jack Townsend Tammy wrote: "I like Alice and Jack together. Peter should just move on and fine someone else."

I completely agree! Jack is amazing and he and Alice belong together. Amanda even said herself that it was a mistake that Alice and Peter were bonded and that the bond was meant for Jack but since he died that it was transferred to Peter. Peter isn't that bad but he is NOT as amazing as Jack is! :D

message 14: by Nae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nae Jane needed to stay lonely until she learned to love herself and I honestly think that Alice should be with Peter

Claudia I think it is pretty was easy why Jack choose A over J, he saw right away she a little bit too pushy, trying way to hard

message 16: by Claudia (last edited Aug 22, 2014 08:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Claudia i would have said yes if Jane had not come off a little bit too aggressive to Jack in the first book I think that might have been a turn off to him but then again he was already hooked on Alice just throwing it out there. There was also already the issues that Jayne had with the partying, hooked on being a donor (I forgot the term that Amanda used ) but she w as a whole bunch of messed up to begin with. Alice was refreshing because she was the opposite or at least not to the point Jayne was.

sorry i forgot that i had already posted