Common Things and More! discussion

The Arts > Drama

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 111 comments Mod
Talk about acting, plays, the awesomest musicals of all time...*cough*Les Miserables*cough*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Or wicked.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I WANNA SEE WICKED SOO BADLY! I'm gonna see it this year! I just love the music!

message 4: by Maryam (last edited Nov 06, 2011 02:13PM) (new)

Maryam | 111 comments Mod
I still haven't seen Wicked because last time my mom went to see it, she said I was too young and that I'd get to see it soon. That was four years ago...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments ooh..Well the book isn't approved for young people, but the play is like for all ages!

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I am DRAMA or better yet my life is

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments When I saw this, I thought it was for people to talk about the drama in their life!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Phantom Of The opera.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wicked is AMAZING!!!! My squee, you people need to see it.

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I am good with that Lea.

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Do I Faith?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Fay wrote: "Wicked is AMAZING!!!! My squee, you people need to see it."

I NEED TOO!! I'M GONNA! TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT IT WHEN I DO (THIS YEAR)!

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh wicked? I was confuesd for a second.

message 14: by Riah (last edited Nov 09, 2011 08:30AM) (new)

Riah My Grandma saw Wicked and said it wasn't for children, thank goodness I'm not a child. I can't wait to see it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Not for children? *scoffs* That's a lie.

message 16: by Riah (new)

Riah Maybe she saw a different version. Plus the children in my house are like 10!

message 17: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith 10 years old should be able to see wicked. Its not like its WAY over there age.

message 18: by Riah (new)

Riah Huh, I wonder what my grandma objected to then?

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Me too.

message 20: by Riah (new)

Riah I've never seen a play. I feel left out. I've read some though. Like Shakespeare. Stupid Literature class :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, the most you'd not want a ten year old seeing would probably be the backstabbing or kissing.

message 22: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Okay then.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

My school is doing Willy Wonka and The Chocolate factory and I am gonna be an OOPMA LOOMPA!!!!

(ik this is random, but i had to say it!)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments OOOH! THAT IS AWESOME! do you have to wear those cool costumes?????!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! and we'll be orange with green hair!!! (like Snookie;)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments OMG! THAT IS AMAZING! you are gonna be an oompa lupa snookie. Wonderful.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "My school is doing Willy Wonka and The Chocolate factory and I am gonna be an OOPMA LOOMPA!!!!

(ik this is random, but i had to say it!)"

I literally did that play two weeks ago. It's fun.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay: I imagine ... we r still working on special effects ... i love the bubble machine and a couple people are squirrels! Haha

Lea: haha yes!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

OMP! And that's phantom, as in the opera. Epic.

message 30: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith That sounds really really cool Sam! :D Congrats I have never been in a play unless you count 1st grade, I was a snowomen!(aka snowman)

message 31: by Riah (last edited Nov 14, 2011 08:52AM) (new)

Riah I have been in two plays. I was an angel in one. I had to sing solo! I like Les Mis!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "That sounds really really cool Sam! :D Congrats I have never been in a play unless you count 1st grade, I was a snowomen!(aka snowman)"

I'm sure that was interesting ...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Riah wrote: "I have been in two plays. I was an angle in one. I had to sing solo! I like Les Mis!"

I have to sing, but in a group ... I would die if i had to sing solo.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "That sounds really really cool Sam! :D Congrats I have never been in a play unless you count 1st grade, I was a snowomen!(aka snowman)"

Also thanks:) I'm happy I'm not a witch this year ... i was one 2 years in a row sooo ....

message 35: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah it was Sam. Yeah, I wouldnt want to do a solo either. AHHHHH It sounds fun, hope you do a good job judt remeber to have fun with it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be Tallulah so frickin bad! She has a whole song's worth of a solo... Wish me luck for Saturday.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Good Luck!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. I'm in a state of panic.

message 40: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Fay: What is Saturday? I wish you luck too.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Auditions? Read between the lines Faith. I've mentioned a character in a play I want to be and a day.

message 42: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith AHHHH, okay now I get it. Sorry,I have just been really out of it today, have a cold, my mind is wandering wich makes me go crazy. Oh well, I am used to it by now just not used to the pain even though I should be. RIP Grandmother(her bday today) she would of been 80. DUMB CANCER!

message 43: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Nov 11, 2011 05:57PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I'm gonna be in a play..It's Pirates of Penzance Jr...Unfortunately, I got the part I didn't want, even though I tried really hard and am like older than more than half of the other auditioners..Ah well..Wish me luck for Febuary (show dates)!

message 44: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith *Wishes Luck* Hope you do well Lea, and you too Faith.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I DECIDED ON A SONG!!!!! Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ob-L...

message 46: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Good! I hope you do well. <3

message 47: by Riah (new)

Riah Sorry I havent been on... Been sick!

message 48: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I am sorry.Glad to have to back

message 49: by Riah (new)

Riah Has anyone seen Phantom of the Opera? I saw the movie (2004 I think). Man, that could easily be a horror film. The Phantom is like a creepy stalker and Raoul is too controlling. I'd drop them both and start over!

message 50: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ummm? No, I havent

« previous 1