Common Things and More! discussion

Style > Awesomest Clothing Places of All Time!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maryam (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:58PM) (new)

Maryam | 111 comments Mod
Talk about the awesomest clothing places of all time here!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments ummmm...Century 21! A bit expensive but big and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Maryam (new)

I just realized I buy half my clothes online... Changing the title!

message 4: by Maryam (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:59PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..I love stores that have brand names for cheap prices...(that's what Century 21 is)..I just love deals <3<3

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Joeclaw (Janelle the orange lover) wrote: "www.threadless.com"
OOOH! Looks cool!!

message 7: by Maryam (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "haha..I love stores that have brand names for cheap prices...(that's what Century 21 is)..I just love deals <3<3"

For me, I don't really care what the brand name is. I just like my shirts to have awesome designs on them. ☺

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Yeah...Well I like to wear fashion scarfs and hats and jewelry..And stuff like that.

message 9: by Maryam (last edited Nov 06, 2011 02:11PM) (new)

Yeah..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................For some reason I just felt like typing lots of dots.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments WOW! Okay, if you want to fill up the page, I can rant on about clothes for a while! Okay..soo I love interesting clothing..Things I've never seen before..Designs and graphic stuff..And internet stuff is awesome!! You can get anything on there!

message 11: by Maryam (new)

I know! :D Like recently I found an awesome zelda t-shirt! ☻

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments ummm...Zelda? Please educate me. I know, I have missed out on one of the most awesomest things of all time :(

message 13: by Maryam (new)

*faints* You haven't heard of zelda?! Zelda is one of the most awesomest series of video games of all time!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Okay..We don't use video games..And we don't have any video game systems anyway..And yes, I am having a fullfilled life even without them! :)

message 15: by Maryam (new)

Yes, I am sure you are. Sorry I am so astonished, I like in a family where we have multiple game consoles. Anyways, Zelda is a video game in which the main character, Link, has to save the princess, Zelda, from the evil person, Gannondorf. There are multiple scenarios that make it interesting. In a few, Link does not have to save Zelda, but he does end up saving the world like in Majora's Mask, he stops the Earth being crushed by the moon. In the Twilight Princess, he had to save the world from being over run with monsters and being stuck in never ending Twilight.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments WOW..Poor Link :( haha..If I was playing, everyone would die! I stink at video games..

message 17: by Maryam (new)

So do I... Most of the time I watch my brothers play. Then I know how to beat it! Otherwise, I would be stuck in one area for forever...

message 18: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Nov 06, 2011 02:29PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..I don't have brothers so...Although I used to play umm Mario Cart and the brawl one?? At my cousins house..I always lose...

message 19: by Maryam (new)

Wii or Gamecube for Mario Cart? And you you mean Super Smash Brothers?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments for Game cube..and I'm not sure what that is called..I don't think it's called that??

message 21: by Maryam (new)

The Gamecube version is awesome! That's the only version I can beat my cousin at. And he's seven...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..I used to play it with my cousins and I always got last.. :(

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments And that was all they had back then..I feel so old now!

message 24: by Maryam (new)

Yeah. That's how it used to be for me until I beat my brother. I was so happy I finally beat him at something.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..I've only won 1 scrabble game in my life and I hung the score sheet on my wall!....The only thing I can do better than most people is write...(I make people cry) but besides that everyone beats me..

message 26: by Maryam (new)

AWESOME! For me, it's reading. I can read faster then most people. Unfortunately, I run out of books really fast.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments How fast can you read? I read pretty fast too..I read a 400 page book in 1 day, from 2 to 7.

message 28: by Maryam (new)

Probably about that... I don't really know because most of the time I don't have the time to read five hours straight. I do know I can read a 400 page book in two days however, reading in one hour segments.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments what do you mean by one hour segments? Seperate times?? And I sometimes don't have anything to do at night or whatever..SO then I just read and read and read..

message 30: by Maryam (new)

Yeah, like read one hour after school, 1 hour after dinner...

message 31: by Maryam (new)

Where are you! My life depends on your reply!

message 33: by Maryam (new)

AHHHHHHH!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I heart? DO YOU LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT?

message 35: by Maryam (new)

SORT OF!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments CAPITOLS!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 37: by Maryam (new)

YAY!

message 38: by Maryam (new)

Oh my gosh! Today I saw a cornucopia, and I was like Hunger Games! And I accidetly said it out loud and the person next to me looked at me strangely.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha...Yeah..I once walked around with my face painted with letters saying "I <3 peeta"..people looked at me strangely too!

message 40: by Maryam (new)

AWESOME!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments yuppppppppp....are you going to premire??

message 42: by Maryam (new)

Probably not... I don't even know if my mom will let me watch it.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments why??? My mom read it and she know how much I LOVEEEEDDD ITTT

message 44: by Maryam (new)

Because she says "I am in no way old enough to watch that kind of stuff on a screen"

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments oh. I don't wanna watch umm some parts but I HAVE TO!

message 46: by Maryam (new)

*sigh* Tell me about it once you've watched it.

message 47: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith This is the oddest group of all time! I need everyone to invite people please.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Will do. Maybe one day you can!

message 49: by Maryam (new)

That would be awesome!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments GOT TO GO BYE

« previous 1 3