IPS, 1st & 5th period discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2nd Six Weeks > Bonus Question 1

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Woollven (jwoollven) | 15 comments Mod
If your book was made into a movie, who would play the main character? Why?

message 2: by Tiyanna (last edited Oct 29, 2008 07:21AM) (new)

Tiyanna  Dozier | 23 comments If my book was made into the movie,I think Morgan Freeman should play the main character because he is very good at playing Detective roles, and because a different book that the same author James Peterson wrote was turned into a movie, and Morgan Freeman played the main character.

message 3: by Katie Ridgway (new)

Katie Ridgway | 21 comments If my book was made into a movie I think Julia Roberts would be good. I imagine that she could play the solitary middle-aged biographer-to-be very well. I'm not sure why exactly she would be good, but I could picture her as Margaret Lea.

message 4: by Jean Doan (new)

Jean Doan  | 22 comments shai labeouf because he looks like he would be about that age and play a good cadet.

message 5: by Aj Martinez (new)

Aj Martinez | 9 comments well my book wont cuz its more like a informational book and dont have a story to it.

Brittney Hicks  | 23 comments I think that Angela Basset could be a good leading lady in all three of my short stories.

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael  (michaelshort) | 20 comments If I made my book into a movie the main character would be played by Justin Long from accepted. He would be a good character because he is funny and plays roles similar to their role of the book like how he always tries to make deals to better himself.

Kaitlyn Sughrue | 14 comments I'm not sure who would play the main characters if my book were turned into a movie. I think the only real "iconic" twin actresses are mary-kate and ashley olsen but I don't think they would be a very good match for the book. Maybe Elise and Elektra Avellan because they would more closely resemble the characters in the book.

Manuel Maldonado | 25 comments If my book was made into a movie the main character would be T.J Nucci. He would play the main character because the movie would be about the struggles of his life and the gane of basketball that he has to over come.

message 10: by Cindy Jaimes (new)

Cindy Jaimes | 16 comments I think Freddie Highmore would play the main character if my book was turned into a real movie because he is about the same age as the boy in the story and he's been in movies with fictional characters and did very well.

message 11: by Yareli DePaz (new)

Yareli  DePaz | 24 comments If my book was made into a movie the main character would be harry potter, because he is about the same age as the one in the story and I like Harry Potter accent when he talks.

message 12: by GilbertGarza (new)

GilbertGarza (grok04) | 15 comments Denzel Washington

Elizabeth Rodriguez | 27 comments Definitely Packy Noon would play the main character if my book was turned into a real movie because he is the reason for everything thing else that is occurring and could still play the character well even in a movie.

message 14: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 14 comments i would a have the girl Dakota Fanning from man on fire as the girl Susie Salmon because for some reason i picture her as Susie the dad ( would be kurt russell) because he does a good job on the whole father role and in this book he would do good and the mom would be Charlize Theron

message 15: by Jonny Drass (new)

Jonny Drass | 17 comments Daniel Radcliffe would be the main character because my book already has been made into a movie and he is the main character as Harry so I think it would make sense for him to still be the main character.

message 16: by Mary Ann Munoz (new)

Mary Ann Munoz | 24 comments I would have to say Leonardo Decaprio because he would fit the main characters personality and has the look of a musketeer.

♪♫3rik  ♪♫ | 24 comments i would have the guy of the burn supremacy movie
because he does a very good job and he can play any character, any character would fit him,
like example of action and none fiction

message 18: by NicholasRequejo (new)

NicholasRequejo | 17 comments My book was already made into a movie and Brad Pitt played the main character.So if they remade it for 2009 Casey Aflack would play Louis.Casey is perfect because he can play a serious role and a timid role which is how Louis acts.

message 19: by Vincent Mojica (new)

Vincent Mojica | 21 comments my book was made a movie in 1990, the main role was played by Sean Connery; because he played the role perfect an the director thought he'd make it a good one for his film.

message 20: by Linda Flores (new)

Linda Flores (lindaflores) | 12 comments If this book was a movie i think Echo Heron would be the main character because she is the one narrating every bodies stories and she would be a part of some seance.

message 21: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (atx_jojo) | 10 comments well even though my book is on HBO i think it would be really cool to watch the series when I'm done with the book. i think it would interesting to see because i already have a perspective of whats going to happen next.

message 22: by Larue (new)

Larue | 12 comments well since i have two main characters i would have Russel Crowe as huck and Djimon Hounsou as jim. I think that these two together will play both parts together real good just like they have in past films.

message 23: by Casey espinoza (last edited Nov 03, 2008 12:27PM) (new)

Casey espinoza | 11 comments The main character in my book was Celie Johnson, played by Whoopi Goldberg in the movie. She became the second African American female performer after Hattie McDaniel to win an Academy Award for acting. She has won two Golden Globe Awards.If my book was never made into a movie, i don't think anyone could play the roll like the way Whoopi Goldberg did in 1985 of the Color Purple. She played a wonderful part.

message 24: by Casey espinoza (new)

Casey espinoza | 11 comments The main character in my book was Celie Johnson, played by Whoopi Goldberg in the movie. She became the second African American female performer after Hattie McDaniel to win an Academy Award for acting. She has won two Golden Globe Awards.If my book was never made into a movie, i don't think anyone could play the roll like the way Whoopi Goldberg did in 1985 of the Color Purple. She played a wonderful part.

Ismail menasterly | 18 comments the main character for eragon would be edward speleers

message 26: by Kianna (new)

Kianna | 18 comments If my book was made into a movie,Tom Redmon would play the main character because he a former cop,and he does good detective work to try to find his daughter who is missing.

message 27: by Alandra (new)

Alandra | 6 comments IF my book were a movie I think that Amber Tamblin would play Leslie, because she seems very comfortable being dark.

message 28: by Jacob lindegren (new)

Jacob lindegren | 30 comments well my book was actually made into a movie. and the main character was played by shilo labuff. who has also played in a number of good movies. he played the role well in holes. he was a very good kid who had know clue about anything.

message 29: by Laurysa Duran (new)

Laurysa Duran | 18 comments If my book was made into a movie the main character would be my friend Mary. She is like the one who has different best friends and wants everyone to get along and all be best friends.

message 30: by Ben Ontiberos (new)

Ben Ontiberos (beno) | 27 comments If my book were to made into a movie i feel Shia Lebeouf would play the role of the main character. I feel this way due to the fact that Shia and the main character are the same age and he possesses the ability to act as a mental patient as the main character in the story

message 31: by Justice Snoddy (new)

Justice Snoddy | 17 comments If my book was a movie my main character would be Daniel Radcliff. He is young and about the age the character in the book is. He is also a very good actor for harry potter i think he would be very good with this book aswell brisngrs eragon and harry potter have great similarties.

message 32: by JoeyShaw (new)

JoeyShaw | 13 comments Mark wahlberg, he is from south boston where the book is set and has a southie gangster edge to him

message 33: by Terron Ross (new)

Terron Ross | 16 comments Shia Labeouf Is the best actor to play bobby because of his ability to enter the teen like characters

message 34: by Mariela Munoz (last edited Nov 05, 2008 08:16AM) (new)

Mariela Munoz | 23 comments Brenda and the mom because they are the ones that choose the right things AND HELPS HER WITH THE LOCAL DINNER.

message 35: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 18 comments My book was not made into a movie, but if it were I believe that Hally Barry would play a great Oprah. She is a veteran as an actress and people could see the role come out so well played by her.

Kassandra Ramirez (kassandraramirez) | 17 comments the main character of the book that played in the movie was ann hathaway she played her because she is young and as spirited like the girl in the book.

message 37: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments If my movie was to be turned into a film, the main character would be played by Lindsay Lohan.

message 38: by Dulcemoncada (new)

Dulcemoncada | 10 comments This question is pretty funny seeing as the movie is already going to come out this month on the 21st. But if I could choose the actors that would play the characters I'd totally be Bella Swan only because I think the actor for Edward cullen is cute in a strange vampirey way. But if I had to choose I think shia LaBeouf for Edward because hes pretty cool and a convincing actor. Also for Bella it could be Vanessa Hudgens because she's good for playing innocent.

message 39: by Kiley Douyon (new)

Kiley Douyon (kdouyon09) | 23 comments If my book were made into a movie I think that Angelina Jolie would play the main character in my movie. I think this is so because she is always playing in action packed movies.

Lawrence Christopher  | 15 comments my book was made into a movie(Shia Labeouf played him) but if i could change the character i would have some1 like the kid from home alone play him......

message 41: by Phillip Miles (new)

Phillip Miles | 24 comments Coach K would definitely be the main character. They would really try to get him to play the role of his life.

message 42: by Rex Hamilton (new)

Rex Hamilton | 13 comments If my book were made into a movie I think that Seth Rogan would play him, because I kind of think of him as comic relief in a serious situation.

message 43: by Robert (new)

Robert Vasquez | 17 comments in my character i think megan good should play as cindy..

message 44: by Mike Willie (new)

Mike Willie | 17 comments well my book is a movie and the person who played james henry the main character was "paul terry"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.