Shut Up & Read discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
Archives > City of Bones - Quotes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anastasia | 402 comments tell me your favorite quotes form this series! the ones that made you laugh, cry, chuckle like a psycho, or even punch a wall! there's no limit list them all!!! :^D

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments When i found out that (view spoiler) that really made me mad lol

Anastasia | 402 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "When i found out that [spoilers removed] that really made me mad lol"

just wait and read the other books, everything is explained in the third book. :^D CLACE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Clace forever as in love or brother and sister :(

message 5: by Anastasia (last edited Nov 06, 2011 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anastasia | 402 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Clace forever as in love or brother and sister :("

love! you will understand later on in the series! :^D

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Maia: "Oh, you know. Jace reminds me of an old boyfriend. Some guys look at you like they want sex. Jace loos at you like you've already had sex, it was great, and now you're just friends ---- even though you want more. Drives girls crazy. You know what I mean?"
Yes, clary thought. "No, she said"

Lol this was one of my favorite parts between Maia and costume, so cute!