Warriors/Seekers Roleplay! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Topics Streak Made > Rushing River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a big rivr that is impossible to swim through. Don't fall in, or you may never get out.

message 2: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 852 comments Mod
Rani bounded up to the bank then jumped back as water crashed on the rocks in front of her. She yelped as water sprayed her lightly and growled slightly. Just then, a scent of vole touched her nose over the water scent. A few tail-lengths away a big plump vole was skittering around looking for food. Rani crouched down into her hunting crouch anf began to stalk it. She slithered up close, then pounced on it, killing it with a swift bite. She sat up with the huge fresh kill in her jaws and began to drag it back to twolegplace for Melanor.

Helen [Let it Snow] ((IS THIS WHERE THE PROPHECY CATS GO?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((thats what echo said))

message 5: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

((Yep! Start!))

Skypaw could hear the loud, roaring and rushing of a river as she stepped into the clearing around the river. Her eyes widened. "Look at this..." she whispered.

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments Blazestrike padded ahead.

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) | 592 comments Mod
Smokepaw looked around, staying close to Stormfeather, her new "brother".

message 8: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((When do cats learn their powers? Sorry I sorta forgot :3))

Seaflame padded forward do he was next to Skypaw. The ground crumbled beneath their feet, they were on an overhang above the roaring white foam. "There's no way to cross," he mewed simply, frustrated that they were stuck on their first obstacle.

Helen [Let it Snow] Powdertail heard a loud rushing sound, and hurried to catch up to Seaflame. "How are we supposed to get across this?" she murmured in disbelief, "It's impossible!"

message 10: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Seaflame desperately searched the other side of the river bank. Nothing. "Didn't...didn't Storm say something about the other side of the river? He must have come one way or another," he mewed, unsure. "Let's search down river. It might go out into a stream," he mewed, determination hardening his voice.

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

Smokepaw stared at the river in awe. "Stormfeather...how are we--"

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments ((yeah... what is Blazestrike's power?))

Blazestrike padded up to the river and stuck her paw in. She quickly backed away. "It's very deep."

Helen [Let it Snow] "Yes, maybe," Powdertail agreed. She began padding down the bank, straining with her eyes for any sign of a way to cross. "It's not going to work, no matter what we do. I don't mean to be negative but..." she trailed off uncertainly.

((WAIT WAIT WAIT...we get powers?!?!?!?!!?!?!))

message 14: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Yup. Seaflame's is to control water, so I thought...))

Helen [Let it Snow] ((omg make him control the water.....now!!! and how do you figure out your power?!?!))

message 16: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((We decided on them when the cats were chosen for the prophecy, but I'm not sure if the cats get their powers now, so I'll see what Echo says :3))

Helen [Let it Snow] ((Wait...I didn't see this being decided on!! Was this just in the normal clearing or..?))

message 18: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments ((yeah i have no idea what Blazestrike's power is... if I could choose I would choose to make her able to jump very far, jump over the river, catch a bird in mid-flight, etc.))

message 19: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Oh! Right, right, this was a while ago, when we made the prophecy. You need to talk to the mods to figure out a power for Powdertail. It can't be over powered or anything crazy :3. Seaflame gets super tired when he controls water :P))

Helen [Let it Snow] ((Ohh alright! So I choose it, or should they? I get it, I think..))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather let his tail rest on Smokepaws shoulder "Im not sure." he murmered

message 22: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((I think you choose, but you have to ask them if it's okay))

message 23: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

((Yes, you may use your powers now. But remember, they don't know they have them yet, so be sure to make them act surprised.))

Skypaw stood on the edge of the bank, looking down at the dangerous water. She leaned closer, digging in her claws to the ground to hold herself up, and looked closer to see how deep it is.
"This wouldn't be as difficult for a WaterClan cat, I think." she called.

message 24: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments ((what's Blazestrike's power))

Blazestrike sighed and waited for someone to figure it out.

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

((You decide. I don't have my power yet, but I'll have Smokepaw have like a harmless smokescreen that can cover them when danger is occurring. She gets tired though.))

Smokepaw pressed her flank against Stormfeather's pelt. "We can do this."

message 26: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((KK, watch this XD))

Seaflame knelt forward too, but kepp his paws light. Mistake! was his last thought, before he slipped forwards and tumbled into the rip-roaring white water.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seaflame!" Stormfeather called and raced forward, prepared to jump into the water after him.

message 28: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"Seaflame!!" Skypaw shrieked after the warrior, her eyes huge and fearful. Every instinct was telling her to leap after her Clanmate.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather took a deep breath and leapt in after him. He paddled quickly towards where he had disappeared.

message 30: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

"Stormfeather!" Smokepaw cried. "Come back!" she looked at Skypaw. "Should I go after them?"

message 31: by Helen [Let it Snow] (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:15AM) (new)

Helen [Let it Snow] "Seaflame!" Powdertail yowled over the rushing current, "Somebody help Seaflame!" Her eyes huge round moons, Powdertail began racing along the bank, following the current. Remembering that Stormfeather had also disappeared beneath the waves brought another panic attack. What if neither of the lived? What would the prophecy become?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Stormfeather already went in after Seaflame))

message 33: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Hey guys, I'm not feeling too well, so I might not be that active :)))

Seaflame yowled as the water filled his eyes, nose, and ears. He lost sense of direction, the surface lost in the ear-splitting roar. He panicked, his lungs were on fire, screaming for air. He thrashed, coughed, flailed, and coughed again. Desperate now, he pushed himself upwards. He looked into the murky water, knowing this would be the last thing he ever saw. He lay still, until, suddenly, the water whirled around him, lifting him up, higher, to the surface. The personal whirlpool grew wider, and Seaflame sucked in air. Pure air, underneath the water! Seaflame prayed to Starclan, and burst through the surface, coughing and spitting, landing heavily on the bank.

message 34: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"No, stay back! You're not a WaterClan cat, so you can't swim!" Skypaw instructed. She knew it was harsh, but she couldn't have a non-swimming clan cat jumping into the water. She would just have to save her too. She anxiously watched the water for Seaflame and Stormfeather, waiting for them to appear.

((I don't remember Skypaw's power, so I'm just going to make up another. What was Stormfeather's power again?))

message 35: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

((UHHH....I didn't know about this, so let's just make new powers. Mine is a harmless smokescreen!))
Smokepaw looked after Stormfeather and Seaflame. Come back, she thought.

message 36: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Skypaw looked around, noticing how close to the edge everyone was getting. "Everyone back up!! At any point in time a wave could come and wash you right in!" she ordered.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Stormfeather can see through storms and share dreams with his sister))

Stormfeather saw Seaflame surface and paddled strongly towards him and grabbed him by the scruff.
He started to tow him to the bank.

message 38: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

((Ok then Skypaw's will be to create storms and never lose in battle...))

Helen [Let it Snow] ((Powdertail's is to temporarily blind with powder XD))

Breathing heavily, Powdertail padded softly backwards in shock. She remembered where she was and hurried towards Seaflame. "Will he be alright?" she asked the air anxiously. "StarClan help him!"

message 40: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Skypaw ran towards her clanmate, shoving her way through to see her former denmate. "Seaflame! Please wake up!" she wailed.

message 41: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments ((Blazestrike can jump very high and when she's up in the air she can give tiny shocks off. She gets really tired and most of the time if she jumps into trees it's hard to get down.))

Blazestrike padded up to Seaflame and placed a paw on his chest. "He's breathing," she sighed, padding back.

message 42: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

((I like Powdertail's power. And Blazestrike's. And Stormfeather's. And Skypaw's. And Seaflame's. AND MINE!!!!))

Smokepaw rushed to her "brother."

message 43: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments Blazestrike watched and stood back, waiting until someone needed her.

((are the waves going to part suddenly?))

message 44: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 160 comments ((Hm... does anyone even realize that Stormbreeze is here? oh and by the way Stormbreeze's power is to able to be as swift as the wind so he can blend into the shadows... and sorry if I'm late))

Stormbreeze examined the rushing water and shuddered because of a bad memory.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather shook the water from his fur and touched Smokepaw with his nose. "I hope i didnt frighten you by jumping into the water like that" He meowed

message 46: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((@ Lexi: Yesh. Yesh, they are. XD
I'm back, MAH FRIENDS!))

Seaflame coughed, rolled over, and spat out water to the side, his back to the others. Coughing again, he turned, breathing deeply for a few moments. "Sorry 'bout that," he said, getting his strength back quickly. After a few moments, he had his breath back. "I think I know how to get across now."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather tilted his head "And what would that be?" he asked

Helen [Let it Snow] "Seaflame! But you're too sick to get across!" Powdertail exclaimed, "Wait...how do you think we could get across?" She tilted her head quizzically.

message 49: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 160 comments Stormbreeze was staying out of the others way until they need help.

message 50: by Audrey ~ EXO-L, We're starting fresh! (new)

Smokepaw smiled at Stormfeather and started licking his fur. "You are very brave, brother," she said.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.