Carton Academy for the Extremely Gifted discussion

The School > Training Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur walked over reluctantly, grumbling about Mr. Tack.

message 3: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth sat, staring at a map. It had little red marks all over it, and two more maps sat at her feet.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur saw Ann Beth(ha ha) and walked over to her. "Hey. My name's Arthur. Let me guess yours..." He looked into her bag and read her notebook. "Alice? No, Anna? No... Ann Beth."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (What?)

Ann Beth rolled her eyes looking up at him. "Nice trick, but I have a gun in there too if you try and look through my shirt." She said with a sweet smile.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur looked at his feet. "Damn it. How does everyone know that?" But he considered braving her gun to look through her shirt.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth popped her gum. "It's my job. Well, half of it anyways."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur groaned. "Please say you're not a teacher..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Depressing, isn't it," Ann Beth laughed, folding her map up.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur swore quietly. "What's your other job...?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Trainin' children like you," She told him, putting her maps back in her bag and pulling out a black pen.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "What is it now?" Arthur slumped onto the ground.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Well, if you read your papers, you would know that training is going to start soon," She told him.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Why? Training sounds BORING..."

message 15: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Well we could kick you out and call the cops on sexual abuse," She offered him, "If that would be more fun for you."

message 16: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:33PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur looked into her eyes, angry. "On what charges? I didn't do ANYTHING. If I had sex with anyone, it was mutual."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth laughed, "You think we need proof? The cops love us, if we told them you killed everyone, they wouldn't think twice about proof."

message 18: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:37PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur looked straight through her skull into her brain. It was sparking like crazy. The truth. "What did I do?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth flinched slightly, and held her head in her hands. "Don't do that. You don't know the full extent of your powers."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "How? You don't feel a thing. It's like an X-ray. You can't feel a thing!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You know nothing," She told him, recovering slightly. "It's not an X-ray, I should know. That's my power, I cn tell just what anyone can do."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Oh." Arthur look looked into Ann Beth's eyes. "That's a cool power. I've learned to tell, just by looking at their brain, if someone is lying or telling the truth."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth shuttered, "You really shouldn't look for too long. Here," She pulled a piece of white paper from her bag, "look through it."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur shrugged and looked. "This came from an oak... not well made... bought at Wal-Mart."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Look harder," She told him, as the color started to fade.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur didn't notice anything odd. He looked all the way through it. "Hey! THere's you!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth rolled her eyes and held it away from her chest, as the color faded even more. A moment later, there was no color at all.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur stopped and just looked at her normally. "Uh... Where'd you put the paper?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "It's right here," She said, putting the clear sheet in his hands. "And even that isn't the full force of your power. But for that, you'd need a lot more training, and at this stage, paper is the only thing you can do this with."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Well, I guess I can still look into my neighbor's backpack." Arthur laughed.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Her jaw tightened, "Do you really not understand? God, you are just a perverted idiot."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Hey! I'm not a pervert!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth scoffed, "Right. Don't think I didn't read your file."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur hung his head. "I'm sorry. Just... I was mocked at my old highschool by the guys. They were jealous of me. I was always flirting with their girlfriends, or sisters, or friends." He sighed.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Whatever," Ann Beth said, laying back in the grass. "Just be careful.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "I'll try." Arthur stood up, stretching. "What now?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth shrugged, "My partner is late..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Walter," She told him. "Well, Mr. Collins to you I guess."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Hmm... Don't know him." Arthur shrugged. He looked toward the main building. "What does he look like," he asked, beginning to look through.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth mumbled his description, closing her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep that last night, and the sun felt good.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur looked around the building, not seeing anyone. He saw one or two people who sorta fit the description, but none coming toward them.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth sighed, and streched out. "You should relax."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur thanked her mentally and dropped to the ground like a limp doll. He smiled in bliss.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ann Beth rolled over to her side and looked at him, "You'll like it here, one you adjust."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Mmm... I really hope so. It seems nice here." He turned over to look at her. "All except for that hard-ass, Mr. Pushpin or whatever his name is."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Tack?" Ann Beth laughed, "He's a sweetheart."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "He was being an ass to me earlier." Arthur half-smiled at her. "I guess I should be used to that."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Ha," Ann Beth laughed, "You were in the girls dorm, weren't you?"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Are you a mind-reader or something?" Arthur laughed. Then sighed. "Buy yeah, I was. I don't like hanging out with guys. I get along much better with girls((Like me! I get along better with girls than boys.)), and I wanted to make a few friends."

« previous 1 3 4 5