Warriors/Seekers Roleplay! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,442 (1442 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the big sandy and dry area the clans gather after the fire.

message 2: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze coughed out herbs as she slowing in the clearing. She looked at her clanmates, some dusted in soot. She made a makeshift medicine den area, sorting herbs quickly, before looking at her clanmates again. "If you're injured badly, come see me here right away!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Pepperkit raced over to Mintbreeze. "Do you need any help?" She mewed, still in fear as heat and smoke made her eyes water. Luckily, the fire was a safe enough distance away.

message 4: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze nodded. "Thank you," she mewed. "Can you find the cats that are seriously injured? Then we can treat them first. Tell me what wounds they have, too."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. I think Iceblaze is. I'll go back to our territory. I know there's a fire, but I can do it. I'm almost a Paw." Pepperkit meowed.

message 6: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze hesistated. "No. Stay in the clearing. Or just a foxlength away from it. DOn't go near the fire, or you-" she cut off. "Or you might get hurt."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Reedstar ran up, huffing and puffing. "Is the clan alright? i can't believe I wasn't there. What can i do?" He meowed rapidly.

Pepperkit looked at Reedstar shyly. "Fine, I'll stay here." She meowed.

message 8: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze sniffed the leader. "Are you hurt? Otherwise, tell others to see me. And if you see any herbs like thise-" she showed him the snakeroot and marigold "give them to me please."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Reedstar shook his head to the first comment and nodded to the second. "Oh, I'm not making Pepperkit an apprentice yet, but consider her yours." He meowed.

Pepperkit looked over Iceblaze.

message 10: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze nodded. "I fully understand. She's still young," she mewed, then started to sort herbs.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. I'll go back to camp just in case." Reedstar meowed then padded out of the clearing.

message 12: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 852 comments Mod
"Reedstar!" Lilyflower put her sons on the grassy ground of the clearing and ran to nuzzle her mate. Then she remembered Skykit. What had she done? She had broken her promise to her best friend!
"Skykit's still stuck at camp!" she exclaimed, eyes huge and scared and full of worry.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightfoot and Runningbreeze reached the clearing. He stumbled and set his kits down. He looked at his mate and smiled. They were safe--all of them.

message 14: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (last edited Nov 16, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

Hawkpaw raced into the clearing. He didn't think as he looked around for Nightfoot and didn't care when he saw him with a different cat.
"Nightfoot!!" he yowled. "Featherpaw's trapped in the fire!!!!!!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Runningbreeze purred and rubbed her cheek against Nightfoot's. "Thank yiu."

Pepperkit saw cats from different clans around. "Epp!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightfoot pressed his pelt against hers. "Now that Bluestar knows, no point in hiding it."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know..." Runningbreeze meowed with a sigh.

Pepperkit looked at them curiously. "They smell like thei from different clans?" She meowed to herself.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you think she'll do?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe banish me? I'm not sure.." Runningbreeze meowed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightfoot shook his head. "She's a fair leader." he pointed out.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I just don't know." Runningbreeze meowed. "What do you think of your kits? Aren't they beautiful?" She asked.

Pepperkit padded over to them. "Are you guys okay?"

message 22: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (last edited Nov 16, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

((Er...Ashby? Hawkpaw just yowled at Nightfoot...))
((And Streaky, could Reedstar respond to Lilyflower?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Firepaw is helping Featherpaw.. Sort of. :P))

message 24: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

((I knowz... Could Reedstar still respond pleasey?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh, whoops!))

Reedstar looked at Lilyflower. "Whats she doing there?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh, Sorry, Emily!!! xP ))

Nightfoot's head shot up. "Where's Featherpaw?" he gasped then looked at Runningbreeze. "I'm sorry, but I need to help my apprentice." and he bounded off towards the DarkClan camp.

message 27: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"By the fallen tree!" Hawkpaw called after him.

message 28: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"I don't know!" Lilyflower wailed.

((can Reedstar save her?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure!))
"I'll get her." Reedstar meowed, and raced back to his territory.

message 30: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Lilyflower gazed after her mate. He was so dependable.

message 31: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (last edited Nov 16, 2011 08:10PM) (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 160 comments Windbreeze and Stormbreeze arrived at the clearing, gasping for breath. Then... Windbreeze gasped,"Stormbreeze! WHERE'S BLUESTAR!!!"

Stormbreeze paled and meowed,"You stay here." With that said, Stormbreeze dashed back to his clan.

message 32: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze hurried to Iceblaze. "Let me see the wound," she mewed, gritting her teeth at the bite. She cleaning with some moss, the applied a poultice.

message 33: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Iceblaze held her paw up gingerly. It was so numb she could feel a thing and yet her legs still ached from running back and forth from the clearing.

message 34: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze sniffed it again once it was coated in herbs. "Lie down, and rest. If it hurts again, let me know. Make sure to keep off it," she mewed. She turned to Foxblaze, sniffing his pelt, wondering if he was getting worse. "Starclan, please no," she whispered to herself.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather and featherstorm padded slowly into the clearing. stormfeathers paws, tail and ears were singed from the fire. he still stubbornly carried the herbs from mintbreeze in his jaws. featherstorm took them and gave it to mintbreeze, then said "stormfeather has been hurt by the fire"

message 36: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze nodded. "Sit down, let me look at your paws."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

stormfeather sat down by her and showed her his paws "i singed my tail and ears too" he meowed. "we had to crawl under a burning tree"

message 38: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze looked through her herbs, taking some aloe vera out. She peeled back the skin of the leaves, then dabbed her paw into the clear gel, gently smearing it on the warrior's burns. "That should be it," she mewed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

he gave a small sigh of relief "thats" he meowed "much better. its weird but" she meowed "you could fee lmy pain? i noticed" he meowed

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Pepperkit watched Mintbreeze. "Mintbreeze, why are all these strange cats here? They are all from different clans?" She mewed, pricking her ears in interest.

Runningbreeze lay down, curling up around her three kits.

message 41: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Mintbreeze looked up, as if noticing the cats for the first time. "The fire must've been larger than we thought," she mewed. "All the clans have gathered!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa...." Pepperkit whispered, huddling closer. I wish My mother was here... She thought miserably.

message 43: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Iceblaze nodded and laid down next to Foxblaze, exhausted.

Lilyflower padded back over to her kits, sniffing each of them in turn to check for burns or other injuries.

message 44: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 344 comments Cyrstalkit coughed as she entered the clearing. She sat down and waited for the rest of her clanmates.

message 45: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Duskstar walked into the clearing, looking around at her clan as they huddled together. Then she looked at the other clans around the clearing. The fire must be bad. Then she looked around for the leaders, tail twitching, hoping to have a meeting with all the leaders.

message 46: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (last edited Nov 17, 2011 04:20PM) (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 160 comments Windbreeze asked,"Do you need any help Mintbreeze?"

message 47: by Eugenia9 **LS9** (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 160 comments Stormbreeze dashed back to the clearing giving an all clear signal with his tail to his sister.

Windbreeze asked,"Is any cat hurt?"

message 48: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Er, Sophia, I don't think Mintbreeze is your charrie))

Mintbreeze looked up from her herbs. "Yes, please," she mewed. "There are many cats with snake bites. Can you chew the snakeroot and put it on the bites, please?"

message 49: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Featherpaw padded into the clearing and over to her clan, supporting Firepaw on her shoulder. She panted and coughed from the smoke.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((skystorm is still in cloudclans territory. he is transfixed by the fire))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.