Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Photobucket

Post Your Vampire Academy Favorites from each book of the series! Beginning to end -Dont hold back!

message 2: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments My Favorite Part in Vampire Academy was when Rose's mother janine Punched Rose in the face, that was such an epic momment and i laughed my ass off!

message 3: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Please don't tell me those are the real characters for the movie! The Prince of Caspian noooooooooo........ He's alright but I had someone sexier in mind :(

message 4: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Omg I have so many! I'll name them as soon as I get home! I hate work blah!

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments mine was when rose and dimitri finally got together in the last book :^D

message 6: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Anastasia wrote: "mine was when rose and dimitri finally got together in the last book :^D"

but it was wierd for me because it was kind of like they didnt get together yet tho!(maybe thats just me)

message 7: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments My other FAV part was when Rose met Dimka's grandma and she kept speaking Russian to her and then she finally spoke english lmbo i died laughing on that part -so funny!

message 8: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "My other FAV part was when Rose met Dimka's grandma and she kept speaking Russian to her and then she finally spoke english lmbo i died laughing on that part -so funny!"

that was funny!

message 9: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Waddington (alwaddington) Just finished Bloodlines, it was a wonderful way to continue the series...yet begin a new one. I loved it!

message 10: by Tayte (new)

Tayte (tayteh) VA was the best! Bloodlines is okay.

message 11: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 28 comments I love VA. It's awesome. Love many parts and I cried so much when Mason died.

message 12: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 13, 2011 10:24PM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments A.L. wrote: "Just finished Bloodlines, it was a wonderful way to continue the series...yet begin a new one. I loved it!"

Yes! I can't wait for the second book to come out because It's going to have Dimitri in it! Bloodlines was a good start to the series!

message 13: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 7 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "A.L. wrote: "Just finished Bloodlines, it was a wonderful way to continue the series...yet begin a new one. I loved it!"

Yes! I can't wait for the second book to come out because It's going to hav..."

I loved it! But I have major expectations for The Golden Lily and I really hope she doesn't dissapoint! As for Dimitri coming back into the story, I'm all for it but I feel bad for Adrian.

message 14: by Elena (new)

Elena (summerday) | 7 comments My favorite part was when Adrian finally left Rose at the end of Last Sacrifice. It was really sad and heart-breaking, because I love Adrian, and for that very reason I loved the scene.

message 15: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments i finished bloodlines a little while ago and it was a little weird that it wasn't in roses P.O.V. anymore but after awhile i got used to it and i loved it i can't wait for the next book! :^D

message 16: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) One part, you know when Rose puts the stake up Dimitris heart and says I love you and all that and he says, that's what I was suppossed to say.

message 17: by Elena (new)

Elena (summerday) | 7 comments Yeah I loved that scene, too! "I will always love you." "That's what I was supposed to say." It was so dramatically beautiful :')

message 18: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments I love Sidney! She is not not Rose of course but its time for us to hear another persons story, and I'm loving it so far :)