Normal's Not Enough discussion

More about us

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Call~Me~Rose (last edited Nov 06, 2011 11:30AM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 33 comments Mod
Today’s “Normal” culture creates a suffocating vacuum into a lifestyle of powerlessness; paralyzing its victims with apathy and boredom. People want to be different, but they are not sure what to do to get there. Many have attempted to break out of the clutches of the “normal” life by partying, getting involved in sports, music, or fashion but those activities simply lead deeper into a shriveled dying “normal” life … because Normal’s Not Enough.

You were made for so much more than merely NORMAL.

What Jesus did on the cross wasn’t normal … neither is what He calls His followers to. God is looking for people that will be set apart and totally sold out for God! This has often been scoffed at, criticized or even violently opposed. But it is without exception the will of God. We know that spiritual barrenness always follows rampant mediocrity. This generation of youth is NOT looking for a new definition of Christianity … rather a NEW demonstration of Christianity. Because Normal’s Not Enough!

This is our hallowed moment, our clarion call for action. If we will unshackle ourselves from the things of this world and give ourselves wholly for 27 hours to God … He will grip this generation with cause and a vision that will drive back the dark angel of complacency and destruction … the world has never been moved by … the mildly motivated. The time for fresh fire is now. Normal’s Not Enough!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr? God has blessed my life into letting me be born in America and being born to good parents who love the Lord.

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

oh good, actual ppl talking.....lol...i thoaght it was rose trying to get my attention again........

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

lol, ah. but i love her for that.lol.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 14, 2011 06:03PM) (new)

Omgoodness! You're on! Wait...that's actually surprising ?

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

i think whats more surprising is YOU being on.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*indignation* Why?

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

because you always have to get off in ten-20 min after you get on!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks to time and/or parents. >: |

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

XC

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr?

What'd you get for Christmas?

message 14: by Cece (new)

Cece | 27 comments You know what I got... tehe

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Opps, I haven't been on in a while...