Cover 2 Cover discussion

BOOKS! > Any books you'd like to Recommend to our members?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to recommend the Mortal Instruments Series, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Travis wrote: "I would love to recommend the Mortal Instruments Series, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE"

Totally agree with you!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Carolyn wrote: "Travis wrote: "I would love to recommend the Mortal Instruments Series, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE"

Totally agree with you!!!"

I second that!

message 4: by Rocco (new)

Rocco Ryg (roccoryg) | 1 comments How about my book, I Am Become Death? It's perfect for fans of anime and superheroes.

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058KSKHW

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/i-am-...

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I love the maze runner trilogy by James dashner and the airborn trilogy by Kenneth Oppel.

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I never did finish the Airborn Trilogy..

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hunger Games Trillogy by: Suzan Collins

message 9: by Adriana (new)

Adriana A couple of people have recommended Life As We Knew It. I can't tell if I'll like it though.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Elixer By Hillary Duff

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Elixer By Hillary Duff"

I heard that's a bad book

message 12: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sarah wrote: "Elixer By Hillary Duff"

Oh yeah. I saw that one day and was surprised. What's it about?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

did you like Eon? I was thinking about reading that

message 16: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Maze Runner!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hhahah can't wait to start reading it, I'm going to go check on the votes! (hope everyone has it!!!!!)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I just finished rereading it. Starting to reread the scorch trials!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments Adriana wrote: "A couple of people have recommended Life As We Knew It. I can't tell if I'll like it though."

I liked it.It's dysotopian i think but I'm not sure.There are two other books in the series and one isn't realeased.It's in diary form.

message 20: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 26 comments House of nigfht series

message 21: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "Adriana wrote: "A couple of people have recommended Life As We Knew It. I can't tell if I'll like it though."

I liked it.It's dysotopian i think but I'm not sure.There are two other books in the..."

Hmm. Thanks!

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Travis wrote: "did you like Eon? I was thinking about reading that"

I loved it! It's one of my favorites, and it is really different than a lot of other books I have read. The sequel, Eona: The Last Dragoneye, is fantastic too.

message 23: by Mikayla (last edited Nov 10, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

Mikayla (Kismetkayla1431) | 9 comments Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Saving Zoë by Alyson Noel Identical by Ellen Hopkins Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins WERE ALL AMAZING :-)

message 24: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I would recommend Before I Fall and The Host. Both these books I didn't like at first. Before I Fall is really superficial in the beginning, girly. and The Host is really out there, sort of si-phi. But after reading all the books I've read the year these two books are the two I can't get out of my head.

But I also really like Delrium, Divergent, Hush Hush, and Wither. Also love Vampire Academy, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, and Twlight of course.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

I heard there's a 5th one is coming out! is that true?

message 28: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Rhianna wrote: "It might be hard to find but I would like to recommend The Hollow series. It is amazing."

you mean the Hollow by Jessica Verday? I love that series!

message 29: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Travis wrote: "did you like Eon? I was thinking about reading that"

me too

message 30: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Tiger's Curse (Tiger Series, #1) by Colleen HouckTiger's Quest (Tiger Saga Series #2) by Colleen HouckTiger's Voyage (Tiger Series, #3) by Colleen HouckNightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea CremerWolfsbane (Nightshade, #2) by Andrea CremerBloodrose (Nightshade, #3) by Andrea Cremer[bookcove..."

ha! I read over half of those and the rest are on my to-read list :)

message 31: by Nandanie (last edited Nov 13, 2011 08:44AM) (new)

message 32: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah | 11 comments Travis wrote: "You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

I heard there's a 5th one is coming out! is that true?"

yup, i read all of them!
yeah the fifth one is coming out in 2012 its called "City Of Lost Souls" i cant wait!:D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Fatimah wrote: "Travis wrote: "You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

yup, i read all of them!
yeah the fifth one is coming out in 2012 its called "..."

I'm only on the 2nd haha but I'm almost done i'll probably finish it tonight!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis wrote: "You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

yes and a sixth book

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Veeney369 wrote: "Robin wrote: "Tiger's Curse (Tiger Series, #1) by Colleen HouckTiger's Quest (Tiger Saga Series #2) by Colleen HouckTiger's Voyage (Tiger Series, #3) by Colleen HouckNightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea CremerWolfsbane (Nightshade, #2) by Andrea Cremer[bookcover:Bloodrose|813..."

cool I had an idea that you did but others? well we need more tigers curse series fans ya know what I mean?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin wrote: "Travis wrote: "You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

yes and a sixth book"

Where did you here there's a sixth? Is it ever going to end, soon someones going to say oh there's a seventh to!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

no kiddin'! I found out about a 6th book at cassandra clares homepage

message 38: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I have read 1-4 and all the shorts as well. Loved them! Book 5 is City of Lost Souls and comes out May 8th 2012 and book 6 is City of Heavenly Fire and comes out September 1st 2013.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you for the release dates and the title to the 6th book

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yea same thank you i coped it and are keeping it hahha

message 41: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments No problem.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 11:05AM) (new)

message 44: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Travis wrote: "You read the whole Mortal Instrument series?

yes and a sixth book"

I am planning to read that series

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

me too

message 46: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "me too"

maybe next week, when I order more books from the library...

message 47: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "me too"

maybe next week, when I order more books from the library...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me too by next week I will have earned enough money to buy 32 books (with a bunch of coupons)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope I helped some people with the desicion of books to get on your next book run

message 50: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "I hope I helped some people with the desicion of books to get on your next book run"

yeah I just look on my to-read shelves and pick from there otherwise, I am browsing on goodreads! Ha now that I think of it, goddreads is my catalog!

« previous 1