Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Kim Kardashian's SCAM wedding!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Photobucket

Rumor Has It..... That Kim Kardashians wedding was a complete SCAM. Kim filed for divorce after 72 days of marriage. She claims that she was pressured into being married by other family members and that she is shocked at the backlash of her filing for divorce. Are we supposed to be happy for you? I don't think so Kim, alot of your fans are let down and feel they have been cheated and that this whole marriage was a "hoax and a publicity stunt." Nice going Kim, you've done it this time!

What are your thoughts toward Kim and the wedding? Should they get back together and do you think this has disrespected the whole meaning of marriage and sticking together through thick and thin? Rumor has it!

message 2: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Kim is really annoying to me...She always tries to be perfect in any and every situation to where its soo unbelievable on her show....no person is perfect you dork! I love her sisters though Khloe is my fav! She should just go back with Reggie's lock him in a cage and demand that he marries her because she is ridiculous!

message 3: by Diana S (new)

Diana S | 86 comments If it's a hoax or not, I think it not going to fair well for the Kardashians and their are going to lose a lot of their fan-based over this.
She shouldn't be shocked about the backlash. I guess she hasn't realized that her filing for divorce makes her look like a hypocrite to her fans.
This may be the start to the end of the Kardashians !!!

message 4: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Diana S wrote: "If it's a hoax or not, I think it not going to fair well for the Kardashians and their are going to lose a lot of their fan-based over this.
She shouldn't be shocked about the backlash. I guess she..."

About time lol she needs to look in the mirror and make some changes, I hope she learns.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 198 comments It must be nice to throw money away like that on a wedding! I think she should have known she had reservations about the wedding and postponed it.

message 6: by Tanecia (last edited Nov 14, 2011 11:22AM) (new)

I know I hate to think about the money wasted on this wedding makes me sick! And it makes me angrier that their marriage lasted six seconds....Kim is annoying she's so caught up in the fairy tale world that she's a princess and she's going to meet her Prince charming that she has no clue about her self and what's going on around her. She always has to have a man by her side to justify herself and her confidence .... She's so stuck up that she needs to get herself together before she runs off and gets married to someone she barely even know. Ugh......Kim Kim Kim......

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Kim Kardashian
She just wasted money. Damn her.

message 8: by Tanecia (new)

Beatrice wrote: "Kim Kardashian
She just wasted money. Damn her."

Lmao!

message 9: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments do yall really think she paid for any of her wedding? im pretty sure she got most of it for free, undeserving self...smh

message 10: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) whether she paid for it or not, she still wasted a lot of money and Poor Humphries.
sorry I'm just pissed with Kim Kardashian.

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments I hear that she didn't even spend any money, she got everything for free! That's probably why she threw it around like it was nothing.

message 12: by Tanecia (last edited Nov 21, 2011 07:32AM) (new)

Cheap-o!