Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay A large lake with a waterfall in a valley mountains surround it. The Rebel-hide-out is just behind the waterfall, but you need a special password to get in.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sat near the lake playing a harmonica, with Trixx sleeping beside him.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Her brother will come...)
Darroh approached on his black horse.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier looked up seeing Darroh and nodded in greeting.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh gave him an angry look, "you're distracting her from her duty."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Darroh gave him an angry look, "you're distracting her from her duty.""

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, taking the harmonica from his lips he set it down, “Distracting whom?”

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "You know very well whom I'm talking about, I just saw her in the forest. She was wearing that look on her face..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, “What look? What are you talking about?”

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh frowned, "you really don't understand?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sighed, "If I did would I be asking you?"

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Probably not," he admitted.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier nodded, "So what are you talking about?"

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "My sister."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, “Yes your sister, but what about her? And how does it involve me?”

[wanna join a max ride group?]

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES)

"That I'm sure you know. Just think about it for a bit."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [kk go to my page theres a max ride group that I just joined :)]

Xavier frowned, "Your sister hates me... is that the look you were speaking of? The look of rage?"

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh rolled his eyes, ""it seems your skull is thicker than it seems."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier scowled, "Will you just frinking tell me what the flames you're talking about?"

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "She loves you, she doesn't hate you. If she hated you there wouldn't be a problem."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier scoffed, "Yeah right."

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "She does, and that's why you need to stay away from her."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Because she is the princess, and is therefore required to marry into another royal family. She cannot marry a Half-Elf..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier scowled, "Who's she gonna marry? The King's daughter?"

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Mother plans to marry her to a foreign elf prince."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier laughed, "And what of you?"

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I am to be engaged soon too, that is our duty."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier laughed, "To who?"

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Xavier laughed, "To who?""

"I do not know"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier scoffed, "That's ridiculous." He looked over at the dragon, "Should we be worried?"

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Xavier scoffed, "That's ridiculous." He looked over at the dragon, "Should we be worried?""

"Probably."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sighed, "Alright alright."

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 17, 2011 03:57PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: ""Watch ouut!" She shreaked as her and 9 other riders landed. "Get out of here, the rebels are launching an attack while the kings are aswell.""

Darroh looked up, unworried, "rebels?".

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier shrugged, "News for you sweet-heart. I am a rebel."

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I don't concern myself in human affairs..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier was expressinless, although his dragon awoke angry. Swiping his tail the dragon killed 2 of the king's men and injured about 3 of them.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh just flew off in teh direction of teh forest.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "Molly and her 9 mercs rode after the kings archers. "I'm on rebs side today boys, lets roll!" ((Can someone make a charrie for Molly?))"

(Maybe Darroh?)

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "((Pleasee))"

(Put he's gonna take some work...)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [darroh's kinda against love and stuff]

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "[darroh's kinda against love and stuff]"

(kinda... He's just really loyal and ethical...)

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "(Okay, can he help her though? I have a plan0"

(sure... We could pretend he never left...)

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sunnydarkness wrote: "(In the outskirts)"

(that works...
@ Jay, any chance of Xavier and Mira meeting up?)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [yeah sure :} i'll post somewhere first]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier left the lake.