Shut Up & Read discussion

Justin Bieber
This topic is about Justin Bieber
Archives > Justin Bieber A Dad?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 06, 2011 11:04AM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Photobucket

Rumor Has it that Justin Bieber is facing allegations that he is the father of a three-month-old baby. Mariah Yeaters claims that she had a sexual encounter with Justin Bieber the night of one of his concerts. This girl says she doesn't want any of Justin Bieber's money and that she just would like a paternity test to prove that he is the father.

Does this seem crazy or what? If you have read the whole article about this does it change how you look at Justin Bieber now? Lets hear your thoughts!

message 2: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 373 comments i heard about this! i never really like him well really his music. the first time i heard him i thought it was a girl singing. i also think the girl is crazy, she is older than him, she is not going to win with this situation.the article said if he is the father she could be facing jail time for having a sexual encounter with a minor. if she is wrong there going to sue her.

message 3: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments omg i would of kept my mouth shut then! lol thats a lose lose situation right there but come on! Justin Bieber agreed to having sex with her too(which doesn't make it right either) but dang stuff happens and maybe he didnt kno she was twenty *cough* since she said it only lasted 30 sec lmaooo!(thats funny) but who knows, i dont like him like that either and i wonder how selena gomez feels about this lol

message 4: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 373 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "omg i would of kept my mouth shut then! lol thats a lose lose situation right there but come on! Justin Bieber agreed to having sex with her too(which doesn't make it right either) but dang stuff h..."

i didn't think about that! if he is the dad things would be so awkward between them.

message 5: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Yah I was watching one of the t.v. shows and they asked Selena what were her thoughts of the situation and she said "That is totally not true! " but what if it is ? She wouldn't know because it was way before they were going out obviously! I cant wait to see the results if there is any...and if the rumors are true Selena's going to look really stupid! And then i can say " How do you like them apples?" ha I also wonder if this rumor is affect both of theirs careers.....

message 6: by Diana S (new)

Diana S | 87 comments Come On ! Does anyone really believe that woman is telling the truth?
Before she was claiming her child was Justin's, she was claiming another man had fathered her child.
There's something fishy about the whole story.

message 7: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah | 44 comments yeah there is something fishy going on about that story, but i just wish its true that he is the father! its bad to wish bad for some1, but seriously this bieber guy is stupid!

message 8: by Tanecia (new)

Fatimah wrote: "yeah there is something fishy going on about that story, but i just wish its true that he is the father! its bad to wish bad for some1, but seriously this bieber guy is stupid!"

Lol I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to say it hah! He gets on my nerves he's big headed ugh!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 198 comments I hope the girls not lying and giving girls all over the world a bad name. That's why guys say stupid things like "Is it Mine?" becasue of stupid girls looking for attention. I hope that's not the case here.

message 10: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Terri wrote: "I hope the girls not lying and giving girls all over the world a bad name. That's why guys say stupid things like "Is it Mine?" becasue of stupid girls looking for attention. I hope that's not the..."

I totally agree! But I do think that the baby isn't his, the interview she did she looked like a crazy fan, and the baby looked nothing like Justin. Idk we shall see.

message 11: by Janina (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 187 comments I just saw that today when i went grocery shopping!
I was like WTF?? I don't know if its true or not. I was checking out when i noticed the magazine..

message 12: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 373 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Terri wrote: "I hope the girls not lying and giving girls all over the world a bad name. That's why guys say stupid things like "Is it Mine?" becasue of stupid girls looking for attention. I hope ..."

that may be but you can never truly tell who they look like until they grow up a bit more. also the baby could just look more like the mom then the dad.

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiff0505) | 52 comments Honestly, I will wait for the DNA results to throw stones at JB or this girl here but the only person who is the true victim here is the baby because not knowing who your father is isn't something that any child, who didn't ask to be born should have to go through. This story just came out of nowhere that I'm not even sure on what to make of it fully. Either way I don't see the sexual appeal of this kid regardless nor do I see what millions of girls find attractive about him. Sorry, not trying to offend anyone but I for one would never think of him in that type of way. If she is lying then I do hope he sues her but doesn't make her pay up financially because that money could be going to her kid.

message 14: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments So true @tiffany I feel bad for the kid :/

message 15: by Timur (new)

Timur Shamatov | 6 comments Why is Bieber still alive that should be the question...

message 16: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 10, 2011 04:33AM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lmao that is soooo mean! Why is he famous is the real question....

message 17: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah | 44 comments Timur wrote: "Why is Bieber still alive that should be the question..."

ahaha! thats funny!:)

message 18: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) First, I don't care of JBieber. I don't like him and all these girls lately are obsessed with him.

There is a possibility that he is the father and not.
DNA test will only prove.. if it's true well JBieb should take the responsibility..

as for the girl, good luck because if it's not true.. Damn you are in a big embarassment.

message 19: by Tanecia (new)

Just heard today the girl wanting the paternity test quietly dropped her law suit today. Turns out she was a crazy fan after all......another epic fail....*shakes head*

message 20: by Timur (new)

Timur Shamatov | 6 comments Nothing against his talents or whatever cause i never heard his songs so i cant say if he suck or not... its his face that I hate. He just has one of those faces and I know if I saw him on a street and he was "Hi I'm Justin Bieb...." and by the time he finished I would be laughing and trying to push by him...

message 21: by Timur (new)

Timur Shamatov | 6 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Lmao that is soooo mean! Why is he famous is the real question...."

I dont know but I'm glad he will never come to Oregon, he be laughed out of town with his chia pet head.

message 22: by Timur (new)

Timur Shamatov | 6 comments Kyle wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "First, I don't care of JBieber. I don't like him and all these girls lately are obsessed with him.

There is a possibility that he is the father and not.
DNA test will only prove....."

If his a father... if i was a girl and he was going to be a father of my child... well I would be pushing through a crowed of christen supporters on my way to an abortion clinic... or a buying a gun. But thats just me.

message 23: by Tanecia (new)

Lmao @ chia pet! I don't like him because he's big headed and a brat his music is okay.....so I guess you can count me in as a biebs hater lol

message 24: by Elena (new)

Elena (summerday) | 7 comments So is he the dad or not?

message 25: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 22, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments UPDATE! The girl called off the court order! How typical...This girl just ruined her reputation as a women and a mother. Im pretty sure JBiebs is going to sue for false allegations. Knowing that girl probably doesn't have any money, the least she could do was just go along with it and have him take the test so it wouldn't seem like a big fat lie! I feel sorry for her and that baby becuase she is proley hated by alot of JBeib fans lol. I thot to myself maybe he paid her off so she could be quiet....HMMMMMMMMMM *DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!*.....lol

message 26: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lol I know! @kyle I'm glad this is somewhat over cuz I'm tired of all these celebs and their publicity stunts.

message 27: by Ian (new)

Ian (magicboyd5) You know JB has a goodreads account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can ask him for yourself.

message 28: by Tanecia (new)

Ian wrote: "You know JB has a goodreads account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can ask him for yourself."
Lol really? Is it really him because I doubt he reads books Lmao!

message 29: by Ian (new)

Ian (magicboyd5) It's really him. But his profile is blocked. You have to be friends with him to see if he's read anything.