Halloween Town discussion

Roleplay > Grocery Market

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O, The Crazy Mod <3 (last edited Nov 12, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 235 comments Mod
We have everything from the type O bloods to the human brains. Your pick ;)

Crystal walked into the market, wearing a red cape with a hood. Her father used to tease her and say she looked like little red riding hood. Crystal picked at the herbs in the witch section, hoping to find something that could soothe and satisfy her mother.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Howl entered to market, wrapped in a dark blue cloak. He put a spellin himself so he wasn't reconized.

message 4: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O, The Crazy Mod <3 (last edited Nov 12, 2011 03:31PM) (new)

Crystal found some rosemary, mint, basil and some wonderful smellling herb she didnt regonize. She smiled happily and headed towards the vegetable aisle. On her way, her hood slipped over her eyes and she bumped into Howl. "Ohh, I'm so terribly sorry." Crystal cried.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught her and smiled. "Its alright. Hey...your Crystal right?" He flashed her a smile, his jade earring catching in the sunlight. He lowered his hood and the spell was removed.

Crystal nodded, confused at first, but then remembered. "And you're Howl?" she guessed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. His basket was filled with multicolored plants and bottles. There was, somewhere near the bottom, food.

"Great... well I must get going, so goodbye." she said hurriedly, trying to brush my him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned and was about to say something, but closed his mouth and thought better of it.

Crystal paid for her groceries and left, for she feared the medicine had not worked and her mother was not well...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Howl sighed and continued his chore for Koia.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned and smiled. "Hello, what would your name be?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled again and bowed slightly, his jade earring catching in the light. "Howl."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up and smiled wider. "Thank you, it was a gift to me."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

A sly grin crossed his face. "I'm bound never to tell, I'm sorry."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "What brings you here might I ask?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed and held up his basket, which was filled with odd plants and viles. "Running an arrand for my master."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Koia," he said with another sigh.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked after her. "I was just finishing, you can join me if you want the company."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at his list. "Just passion flower."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Howl spotted the purple flower at a stand. ((it looks like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_suXbHYzE_qI...)) He grabbed her hand and guided her over.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He bought a hand full. "Koia uses them to make tonics for people who can't sleep," he said as he placed the large purple flowers in the basket.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "I can show you the shop I work at...Koia's shop, its about time for supper anyway, we'd enjoy having another seat filled."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and led the way. ((it another rp topic :D so here we go!!!! weeeeeeeeeee))