Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Fantasy > Templar Fiction for YA

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 67 comments New Epic Fantasy begins with The Knights of Christ I only $.99 for a limited time. The series will be written from the point of view of the younger members of the single surviving order of Templar Knights still holding out, waiting for Armageddon. The apprentices and students of the Order of the Red Cross of Gold. The series will be a companion series for The Red Cross of Gold:. Assassin Chronicles by Brendan Carroll in collaboration with fellow author and teacher, D'Lani Elliott.
The Knights of Christ I . The Journey Begins (The Apprentice Diaries) by D'Lani Elliott

message 2: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 67 comments Don't forget to add something epic to your gifts for young adults this season. If you are giving the teens in your life a Kindle Fire, here is Book One in the Templar Epic Fiction series. Only $.99 for the Holidays. Great Stocking (or Kindle) Stuffer!

The Knights of Christ I . The Journey Begins (The Apprentice Diaries) by D'Lani Elliott

message 3: by Brendan (last edited Dec 19, 2011 02:05PM) (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 67 comments #The Journey Begins, Epic Fantasy and many more great fantasy reads for $.99 during the
http://www.indiebookblowout.com/Indie...

Lots of Indie authors practically giving it all away for the twelve days of Christmas. All Genres! All less than a dollar.
Be sure to check it out before it's all over.

message 4: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 67 comments "I love the Red Cross of Gold series, and this book definitely was a wonderful addition! Excellent job and hope it brings you a whole new (YA) audience; not to mention, it was great to see the story from Knight of Death from other viewpoints, almost like a "behind the scenes" in some places! Hoping there is a Book Two soon." This comment was made over on the Kindleboards Forum about The Journey Begins. It is an honor and a privilege to write and have a fan say something like this. It makes it all worthwhile.
D'Lani and I will definitely be working hard to get Book II out very soon. D'Lani is hyped and ready to get busy on it. We've got the First Chapter down.

Still only $.99 over at Amazon.com for Kindle. Also available on Smashwords and in paperback at Amazon.