Chemical Disaster discussion

Books > kindle v. page turner

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Would you rather read a real page turner book or a ebook from kindle, nook or other electrical devises?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments KINDLE...hands down!

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I completely agree. I do like to read "real" books still and buy them when they are part of a series that I already have started in paper form but i prefer my kindle.

message 4: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (jaidelily) | 19 comments I read books on my phone, but I still prefer paper books. They smell so good, and they don't require battery power.

message 5: by Kelly Sowa (new)

Kelly Sowa | 10 comments I have a nook and I far prefer it. I've got three kids and I spend a lot of time reading while rocking the baby. The Nook makes that far far easier. Also, I'm a bit of an exercise nut and the Nook is the perfect gym companion. My cardio sessions have never flown by so fast!

message 6: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I never thought of that Kelly. I remember trying to take a book with me when i actually went to the gym, and it being a pain. I have a Kindle and I LOVE it.

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (valinflipflops) | 8 comments i just got my kindle and so far i love it!!! i will always love paper books, but after a lot of hesitation i bought a kindle and i don't know how i've gone this long without it...

message 8: by Kelly Sowa (new)

Kelly Sowa | 10 comments Valerie, that is the exact thought I had after I got my Nook as a Christmas gift last year. I had never intended to buy myself one thinking that I preferred real books but, the ease with which I find new reading material now is so amazing to me!

message 9: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (jaidelily) | 19 comments Man, now I have to buy one.

message 10: by Kelly Sowa (new)

Kelly Sowa | 10 comments yeah you do! I have no doubt that your ereader will be at capacity in no time :)

message 11: by Nikki (new)

Nikki its definatly worth it for sure. like I tell people I still read in paper form but prefer my reader...

message 12: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (valinflipflops) | 8 comments i just got a super cute skin and case for mine today, i think i love it even more now...

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments If I were rich Lindsey I would buy you one! When I find that big bag of money to do it I will let you know ;)

message 14: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (jaidelily) | 19 comments haha Thanks Sarah. <3