Kitty-Kitty, Bang-Bang Kitty-Kitty, Bang-Bang discussion

kitty kitty bang bang

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Edwina S. This is a must read book.It is the sequel to The Kat Trap...It is a mixture of Daddy Long Stroke in it as well.If you havnt read that,then you wouldn't know anything about Alley Cat(Alex)..I feel like those two make up a good couple & I love the ending...*****+*

Sweeti It was a Very good Book! The Drama, The Raunchy Humor, and let's not forget How Cairo went in with the sex scenes. Kat is Back and she's better than ever..

Papaya I just love this book Kat was a trip but she kept it real. It's a must read and it was a page turner i read this book in one day.

message 4: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy Looking forward to reading this book, however I must admit I have got to go back and review the ending of the Kat Trap first before I do so. I read Daddy Long Stroke.

Vanessa Harris-Greenlee I loved this book as well. You are right Edwina, if you haven't read Daddy Long Stroke then you wouldn't know about alley cat...but you see thats the great thing about Cairo's books. Although they may be sequels, they are stand-alone. You won't get totally lost. I love his style of writing. Those sex scenes were Fire.....Kat is a force to be reckoned with!!!!