hetalia roleplay discussion

Roleplays > americaXrussia

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments *On nom* yo who want join meh? I'm new and I like the way you guys rp and I was wondering if anyone would want to join me in this one?

message 2: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 2606 comments Mod
Oh hello! XD Well, I don't know about the rest of the group, but I know myself I haven't been on in over a year, but I'd like to start getting more active and I'd love to roleplay with you :D

message 3: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments Awsome well you should txt me

message 4: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments Hey I'd like to change the topic to sealand and whoever else

message 5: by Magic_And_Fairies_Are_Real (last edited Nov 15, 2011 11:21PM) (new)

Magic_And_Fairies_Are_Real | 4048 comments Mod
( OOC: Oh, there are people talking on here. o.o;; :: Waves~ :: Haha, a Sealand'll be interesting... Poor England's blood pressure. :: Winces~ :: ...Ah, and Sea-kun, you could always make your own discussion board, for people who want to rp with you to come to? :3?

Also, America - are you claiming America, again? ._. Because some hijinks need to be had, methinks... )

message 6: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments Idk how... I just got on here like last month

message 7: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments Sealand sat silently waiting for his cookies to get done in the oven. The sweet smell of sweet chocolate swifted threw the kitchen.

( OOC: No excuse. Just do narrative like you did above, here, with some dialogue in quotations. I'm not sure anyone will see you if you post on this thread, though, so I'd stick to the 'Freeform Group Rp' thread or ask someone in OOC brackets/parentheses on there if they'd like to make a separate thread to rp separately with you. You can also just join in the group rp, if you'd like. :3 )

message 9: by Briget (new)

Briget Smalls (C-land) | 13 comments Why don't u rp with me England? ?? I obviously don't know what to do

[ OOC: I'm not sure... I'm quite qualified enough for that. x.x ]

Blood Bone and Muscle | 13 comments ((This is the Russia x America topic.))

message 12: by Magic_And_Fairies_Are_Real (last edited Feb 28, 2012 10:21PM) (new)

[ OOC: I mean - basically you just look up as much information about the character you're going to rp. You look over episodes/strips with them in it, to see how they act and react to certain situations, and then take that into account when you're rping with other people. Sealand's a bit hard because he's not a main character, but... You might do better trying an AU rp, first, to get a better 'feel' for him and to sort of 'round-out' his characterization? I'd be happy to try that in a separate thread with you (England & Sealand as brothers with 'normal lives', for example), if you'd want my help. I'm... not quite used to 'teaching' people how to rp, because I've always just done it for myself and to create good storylines, but... my best results usually come from identifying with the character I'm rping, in some way. Getting into their head, getting into their thought processes and letting their emotions sweep me away so I can represent them properly. It takes practice, and - like anything involving acting - it might raise some questions like 'where does the character end and I begin?'... and some of the best rps start out of nothing, so just think of a situation that character would commonly be in and then just go with your whims for plot. Leave room for other people to react to your character while providing a base they can work off of. At least that's how I approach it... ]

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((This is the Russia x America topic.))"

[ OOC: I know, but the last I heard, America was having some troubles logging in and this is the thread they posted on, so... ]

Blood Bone and Muscle | 13 comments ((That is understandable. It's just an odd place to start such conversation topics.))

[ OOC: You're telling me~ ]

Blood Bone and Muscle | 13 comments ((XD *Sigh* It's quite simple [speaking to our gracious Sealand] You just write as if in book form. Except, with the use of these excessive brackets you can speak freely as yourself. The minute their gone, you're either air talking or Sealand, we hope the latter, but the first could make a best-seller.))

message 17: by Magic_And_Fairies_Are_Real (last edited Feb 28, 2012 10:39PM) (new)

[ OOC: ... << ....... What, was my explanation too complicated, or something? ]

Blood Bone and Muscle | 13 comments ((Non, not at all, I just felt the need to write something, I can erase it if you would like.))

[ OOC: Nah, I'm sorry. Old habits are hard to break. :: Facedesk. :: 's nothing. ]