Heroes of Olympus discussion

For all New Members

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,040 (1040 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
If you want to this is where you can introduce and get to know other members before actually starting out in the club. So chat, have fun, but I remind you there is no swearing or attacks on anyone if your point of view is different, but you can defend your point NICELY.
Happy posting.

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Hi it's Savannah! I am an absolute fan of Percy Jackson!!!! I was actually Annabeth for Halloween, and my costume was really cool!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Nov 14, 2011 03:44PM) (new)

That's cool! Well I'm Isabelle a Percy Jackson nut and if he really did exist I'd probably be one of the girls tackling him. Anyway I'm a little bit crazy, silly, goofy and plain outrageous but in a good way and a little bit of a geek. Also love the Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, blah blah blah and of course Percy Jackson.

message 4: by cheyenne (new)

cheyenne  (mightymouse07cheyennestewart) | 1 comments Hi everybody calls me mightymouse and im a greek god fan to the max i do all my project on greek gods and stuff like that

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Nice!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 07:40AM) (new)

Hi, my name is Asmaa and i'm a readaholic, because I love reading all kinds of books all the time! I can't live without books. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors (although I have a lot of favorite authors he is one of the best)! I'm not into roleplaying much, I just like to discuss.

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments I agree with Asmaa, roleplaying isn't fun for me for some reason. I just like discussing!

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I kind of like both because I like sharing my views, but also pretending I'm this awesome character and creating a story about them and other characters.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

cool! im Annabeth (but thats not my real name), and i am friends with a person on this blog *wink* *wink*, and although i may be picky about my books, once i find one that i like, i am hooked and become a nerd on it. BTW i am basically devoted to the Percy Jackson books.

message 10: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments heyaa!! I'm Athina and I LOVE READING like probably everybody in this group.....of course I'm a percy jackson fan and he'd really exist I would even move to the USA and try to find camp half-blood...=P
I actually like almost every kind of books, but especially fantasy....!!And by the way I'm from France..=)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!!

message 12: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments That's so awesome!!!

Yeah, Annabeth. Kinda nerdy. :P

This is kinda nerdy, on the day before The Son of Neptune came out, I asked my mom to go to the craft store and get orange shirts and fabric markers. I labeled each of them "Camp Half-Blood" and the next day (the release of The Son of Neptune) I wore one and brought the other one to school for a friend *wink* *wink*. We are total nerds. We both wore both of them ALL day!!!! I was waiting anxiously, but I didn't get The Son of Neptune that day, I had ordered it over Scholastic. So I had to wait and wait until I finally got it like 3 or 4 days later!

GEEZ!!! but yeah, kinda nerdy.

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hi!

message 14: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments HI! I am a TOTAL COMPLETE NERD!

message 15: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments hahahaaa.....is okay..=D

message 16: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments hey ashley :)

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Chloe wrote: "HI! I am a TOTAL COMPLETE NERD!"

Don't worry, nerds are usually more awesome than regular people =D

message 18: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments that's true

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments hey im a nerd too count me in!but after taking the quiz i am also the supreme daughter of the sea!i love being a nerd but it is kinda hurtful when some one calls you a nerd to ur face.

message 20: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments it is hurtful 'cos they mean it in a really bad way

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Then do what Percy does, send your pet hell hound after them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 23: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) (last edited Dec 07, 2011 02:33AM) (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments nah il settle for blowing up their toilet in their face:)(evil laugh)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo: and i was like, "Pfft, yeah, i'm gonna listen to a face in the potty sludge."

message 25: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

lol perfect plan, I think I'll use it on my teacher if there's a pop quiz (evil me laughs evilly) oh no that's not good.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments i am really liking the evil side of you

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats up Heroes of Olympus fans! My name's Bryan and I'm not a nerd. I don't look like someone who reads books (well that's what my friends say)but Rick Riordan books are awesome! I like reading and playing sports & video-games. I also met RR at two Heroes of Olympus conferences. He signed my Son of Neptune book. It was a cool experience!

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!! wish he could sign my book. I do have Ingrid Law (wrote Savvy and Scumble) and Kiersten White's (wrote Paranormalcy and Supernaturally) signatures, but I really want Rick Riordan's!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Welcome to the group, guys!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle wrote: "That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ikr! I've always wanted to meet him.

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I don't get all screamy around like celebritries but if I meet an author I like I will probably faint from the shock...then wake up and bring me WHOLE collection to sign. He he I'm crazy...:)

message 33: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments Hello, I'm Yumna and I'm 13, I like to read, write, draw, and laugh.. I Love the Heroes of Olympus series and I like the Percy Jackson series(who doesn't?)
:):)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister

message 35: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments thats right

message 36: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments :B

message 37: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments :) so awesome!!! yeah i remember i was at battle of the books and ingrid law was there. i called my mom and asked her to bring my savvy book... and to hurry!!! :) it was awesome

message 38: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments Savannah wrote: ":) so awesome!!! yeah i remember i was at battle of the books and ingrid law was there. i called my mom and asked her to bring my savvy book... and to hurry!!! :) it was awesome"

Lolz I was in battle of the books for 3 years but no awesome authors came like Ingrid law! ): We say the author of one if the books on the list but that was it. On the other hand I saw Rick Riordan at his book signing at got my book signed so Lolz opposite!

message 39: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments Isabelle wrote: "Chloe wrote: "HI! I am a TOTAL COMPLETE NERD!"

Don't worry, nerds are usually more awesome than regular people =D"

Thanks!

message 40: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments Maeve wrote: "Hey people!! I'm maeve, and i'm not a nerd, i'm just a complete wierdo!! And I like it that way. I love reading, but, unfortunately, I have already drained my library dry of anything good, so now r..."

OMG I have the same issues need new books!

message 41: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah Chloe... That's better. :)

message 42: by Yuman (last edited Dec 16, 2011 11:44PM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments the good thing about my library is that the books can be read over and over and over and over and over again and they never get any less better (yay)!! BUt I NEED..NEW..BOOKS!!!!
Ahhh EXpenSive

Money, anyone? Change, please.
:+

message 43: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Uh, no I'm good... :) lol jk.

message 44: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaylee came you guys and it's all thanks to me!!! :) LOL! :) Welcome Kaylee :) hehe. I'm grinning and I can't stop!!!

message 45: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yay new member! Welcome to the group, it's really awesome and I hope you have a great time! =D

message 46: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Haha! :)

message 47: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments i like that we're all in a cheery mood!
Jingle Bells!

message 48: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!!

message 49: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH, HEY!

message 50: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21