The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Abandoned Warehouse

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Elena (last edited Nov 06, 2011 08:26AM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments This is an EVIL facility closer to campus. No one else can enter but those part of EVIL (unless you are kidnapped here mwhahaha)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((whoa cool!!!

Oh no I think this is where Mira is!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I noticed.))

Mira was still unconcious.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mira woke up quickly, gasping at the pain. She looked aorund and glared at Maura. "Where the hell am I?"

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments ((lalala, oh hey what's this? a secret wearhouse?! i wounder what this is for >:D ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((why did you have to make it a place that is my biggest fear?? >.< i mean, i've heard of tackling a problem head on, but this is ridiculous))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((got you Jahila ;) btw, the Gabby and Ezra thing is really interesting to read, you're a great rper :)
what are you confused about, Sami??))

message 9: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane strolled in looking back to see if Damon was bringing the girl.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should I wait for Jahlia to post...?))

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane put on some white gloves."I usually don't like dual torture sessions but I suppose we could learn from each other."he said eying Carson."you have a very pretty neck."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson shook her head, her eyes widened with shook. She was surprised she hadn't gone INTO shock.

message 13: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "her name is Carson, isnt it dear."Keane said smiled down at her."I have a special syringe ready."he said to Damon.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's a banshee... *face-palm*))

message 16: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane nodded vigorously."yes yes, but this one is special, its a special steel laced one that keeps the victim alive but also enhances the feeling of pain, not to mention the burning of other steel objects on skin once injected."he said joyfully.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson chocked back her scream, for the dead and for herself. She wanted to move, but couldn't.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ill just watch since im not invited or anything]

message 19: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "sure, I'll inject and you can have the first go, but please keep the eyes unharmed."Keane said injecting the needle into her neck roughly.

((just come in billa!
Thnx jahlia!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Poor Carson... HEHE!!!))

Carson jerked away slightly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson clenched her jaw closed, screaming on the inside.

message 22: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane watched amused. Waiting for the screams."what an artist."he said "brilliant.."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [want me to send Abaddon to recruit you to the evil group?]

message 24: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((they are in the evil group))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Finally Carson let out her banshee scream.

message 26: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane already knew everything about her, but this questioning was interesting."banshee's tsk tsk sad to waste the voice. Come Eric let's hear more."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson stopped screaming. "Please, stop?" She begged.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson withered in pain, screaming harder.

message 29: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane watched in silence, he couldnt wait for a turn.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [no i mean the war! Lol the big war for the world]

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson shook her head. "Please... no."

message 32: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((wait what war? Sorry jahlia I gtg we can continue later!))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [muhaha the WAR! elena hehehe so much crazy ]

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson started to cry. "I won't tell you."

message 35: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((I don't understand! war? what war!))

Keane touched Carson's hand, they slowly began to meld into her back, leaving her in an uncomfortable position. He grabbed her by the neck, placing her onto a steel table,smiling as the hiss of skin burning sounded.

message 36: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((idk! that's what I'm wondering! O.o!
lilly? the prego one? awww so cruel.ya know he'll try to steal the kid))

message 37: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((no but he has this creepy infatuation with kids and collecting body part XP so pretty sick. kk well later when I get back we can rp!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Carson screamed out, hating the unbearable pain she was in.

message 39: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Keane stepped back so Eric could have a turn. He flexed his hands preparing for the last part.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kyler walked inside with a frown. Where the hell was he?

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cecilia sniffed around the warehouse, in her wolf form, or in this case, her normal form, scenting a human near by. She frowned slightly. It was very odd to her since she had been hiding in this place for a while now. She wasn't comfortable in the dorms, so she chose to sleep here every night. Cecilia growled softly, and nosed open the back door, sniffing the air as she took a step in.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kyler grumbling under his breath looked around before inhaling the fresh cold night air. He froze instantly as scent of another wolf hit his nose. He looked around carefully once again before shaking his head. He been in wolf place for awhile and maybe the scent was actually his.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cecilia walked in, her head raised now. Her ears perked forward. She sniffed the air once more, realizing it was a male. She could hear him grumble under his breath, and listened to the steady thrum of his heart beat. She pinpointed where he was, and padded towards him nonchalantly, sniffing curiously. He had a strange smell coming off him, and she wondered what it was.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He frowned as he heard soft padding of paws echo in the warehouse. So it wasn't just his smell. It was someone else's as well. He sighed before taking a seat.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cecilia continued on, walking around a large box before stopping a moment, sensing him a few feet in front of her. She sniffed the air once more, and detected the scent of a wolf, but it was mixed with the human scent, as if it was part of it. She growled softly, tilting her head as she tried to make sense of this humans scent. Her ears twitched, and she sat down on her haunches, letting out a small huff, and ruffled her wings, settling them comfortably upon her back. "Hello," she called softly.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Kyler rubbed his eyes before looking up as he heard a voice coming from the shadows. He narrowed his eyes as he saw a figure of a wolf sitting few feet away from him with wings. He frowned as he spoke, "Hello."

message 47: by Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (last edited Jul 21, 2012 03:39PM) (new)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cecilia's ears twitched. She was tempted to come closer, but she wasn't sure if he was hostile, or peaceful. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She asked, her voice calm. She didn't want to start a fight, but she felt like he was invading a private space, considering most people don't come here.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Kyler and I'm just walked into here." He shrugged, "Your turn to answer your own questions." Kyler crossed his arms looking at the wolf.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cecilia frowned. "My name is Cecilia, and I happen to live here," she said evenly, narrowing her eyes. "And I highly doubt you just happened upon a warehouse and decided to randomly waltz in. You must have a reason to be here," she said, keeping her voice calm.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yes, I have a reason." Kyler glared slightly at her, "I wanted to be away from all that racket in the Academy and those nosy people. Well, can you blame me for just wanting peace and quiet?"

« previous 1 3 4 5